NOTE: Payouts have been sent to all of the winners who have given me their ETH address. There are two remaining users who we need to send payouts to. If you need to see tx hashes of the payouts, I'll send them to you privately. Please message email@example.com or reach out to @igort0x on Telegram.
The contest with the biggest rewards yet - DeFiFARMER - has come to an end. And it's time to announce the winners!
Thank you, thank all of you who participated in this contest in any way. Thank you for publishing posts, sharing news about the contest or contest posts on social media, and thank you for just reading, liking, and tipping posts submitted to the contest - and a big thanks to the FARM team for organizing this contest on Publish0x!
And You Know What? The Rewards Were Increased from $900 in FARM, to $1,050 in FARM!
That's right. FARM team was so happy with your posts, that they have decided to reward 15 additional authors with $10 in FARM each for their effort!
Here's the final breakdown of rewards:
- 1st place: $100 in FARM tokens.
- 2nd and 3rd place: $75 in FARM tokens.
- 4th - 10th place: $50 in FARM tokens each.
- 11th - 20th place: $20 each in FARM tokens.
- 15 additional rewards to authors: $10 in FARM each!
- 5 lucky winners who didn't make it to the top 20: $10 in FARM each.
- 10 users who shared news about the contest on Twitter: $5 in FARM each.
5 Lucky Winners - $10 in FARM Each!
- The story of the transformation of two ordinary farmers into DeFiFARMer By Zotoff85
- Pau the papaya vs Munchkin the mole By Kebwesi
- Harvest.Finance - The wait of time... By Halloesh
- from Hate to Love - DefiFARMer Contest Entry By evedder
- Harvest Finance - The Life of Chad By Steven_BA (Note: Previously, one of the lucky winners was kainegaroo. This user has deleted their post and was thus disqualified from the contest).
15 Authors that the FARM Team Could NOT Leave Empty Handed - $10 in FARM Each!
- Harvest (Finance) For The World By electronic_desk_calculator
- Harvest Finance ($FARM) Valuation. The "Cash-Cow of Crypto" By Crypto Cartography
- "The Faith Of The Harvest Team" (Matrix inspired) By Marmando
- There and Back Again: a Yield Farmer's Tale By DavidJ
- Freaking Harvest Finance - easy or hard to think with a giant yellow pyramid on one's head?? By Dave Sawyer
- A Farm Grows in Doomer's Apartment By sidequest
- 3 Reasons Why YOU NEED FARM! - #DeFiFARMer By trevorbalthrop
- Go to farm; reap the harvest! By Dzoelx
- Harvest.Finance Defi Tractor For Yield Farming By Curexmy.com
- Lazy Gardening Meets Lazy Crypto By ExponentialOne
- How Máximo Went From Rags To Riches With Farming By LadyAlexis
- I'll DeFinately be a FARMER By Cryptodood
- Crop rotation at the time of DEFI and FARM By Robertoit
- DIGITAL OR PHYSICAL FARM ? IN THIS ARTICLE YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE 2.3 MIN READING TIME By Socialmoneynetwork
- DeFi Farming Scam By Eybyoung
10 Authors Placed Between 11th and 20th Position - $20 in FARM Each!
- DeFi Farming: How to Succeed in Farming By warliezdiaz
- Harvest Finance is Set to Make a Great Comeback By paulOf91
- ‘'2020 Model Farming Tool’' Developed to Ensure The Best Farming Yield: Harvest Finance By insidetrader
- How To Farm The Highest Yield Available With Harvest Finance By Cryptonator`s
- Letter to the Harvest Hacker - Start the Greyhat movement By VLK
- Harvest Finance + Jingle Bells. The FARM SONG By MikeZillo
- Everything about Harvest.Finance from a beginner's perspective. By Oenomel
- DeFiLand Chronicle and the Tale of King Harvest Finance of Yields Village By CryptoSorted
- The Biography of Farmer Chad - DefiFARMer Writing Contest Entry By Bryan Divisions
- Bedtime Story: Three Farmers at the Bonfire! By PVMihalache
7 Authors Placed Between 4th and 10th Position - $50 in FARM Each!
- The Crops Utilities a Homework for DeFi Farming By 0fajarpurnama0
- My job vs. Harvest Finance By Alexandru-Balan
- Nico's FARM By SirGerardThe1st
- Putting Bread on the Table: A Short Story By Mynima
- Chad Farmer's Story By paragism
- "Harvest Finance"-A Great Leap In The DeFi Ecosystem By Cheever
- Bread for the people - the history behind it By Heruvim78
Authors Placed 3rd and 2nd - $75 in FARM Each!
Two really good, but very different entries deservedly took 2nd place! Congrats to ScifiZephyr for the story, and SkinnerCrypto for coming back from college to write this piece!
- Emma, the Fox, and the Frogs By ScifiZephyr
- I Came Back from College and Went to the FARM. This is My Story. By SkinnerCrypto
The Winning Author - $100 in FARM: Harvest.Finance: The Historical Crypto Revolution! By SamBTC
This was the most interesting and entertaining entry into this contest. Congratulations SamBTC!
Twitter Giveaway Winners - 10x $5 in FARM Each - Total $50 in FARM Rewards.
- paragism - author of Chad Farmer's Story - for this tweet.
- Mchapeyama - author of Fish farming versus Crypto Farming. - for this tweet.
- Venkatz - author of Farmer's Dream DeFiFARMer - for this tweet.
- insidetrader - author of ‘'2020 Model Farming Tool’' Developed to Ensure The Best Farming Yield: Harvest Finance - for this tweet.
- Mr. Sloth for this tweet.
- cezo48484 for this tweet.
- Zotoff85 - author of The story of the transformation of two ordinary farmers into DeFiFARMer - for this tweet.
- Wikiblockchaingroup for this tweet.
- Twitter User @tipsycrypto for this tweet.
- daniejjimenez for this tweet.
As usual, I've contacted Twitter users whose accounts on Publish0x I cannot find, by sending them a DM on Twitter. The post will be updated once the usernames on Publish0x are confirmed, and rewards are sent to the users ETH addresses.
How Will the Winners be Paid?
Usually we pay out the winners through Publish0x. This time though, FARM team will be the one to send out rewards.
If you've won a reward, I will send you an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you for your ETH address. Also, feel free to comment under this post with your ETH address, or send me an email with your ETH address to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: It has to be an ETH address that you hold the keys to - NOT one on an exchange or a custodial wallet!
Please use a non-custodial, self hosted wallet that you hold the keys to, like MyCrypto, MyEtherWallet, Metamask, TurstWallet, or similar.
Please DO NOT send us an address from an exchange, or a custodial wallet that you don't hold the keys to, such as Coinbase. This may result in you losing your funds!
Update: Payouts have been sent to all of the winners who have given me their ETH address. There are two remaining users who we need to send payouts to. If you need to see tx hashes of the payouts, I'll send them to you privately. Please message firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to @igort0x on Telegram.
Again, THANK YOU all for participating, and congratulations to all of the winners!
See you soon in -the next contest...