Publish0x Official Blog | Publish0x
Publish0x Official Blog
Publish0x Official Blog

Publish0x Official Blog

News and updates about the Publish0x platform. Official Blog. Other Official Blogs: 2. Publish0x Labs: bit.ly/P0x-Labs 3. Publish0x Contests: bit.ly/P0x-Contests 4. Publish0x Tutorials: bit.ly/P0x-Tutorials 5. Publish0x Emails: http://bit.ly/P0x-Emails


Publish0x Payout Schedule Switched from Weekly to Monthly

8 Sep 2020 1 minute read 105 comments Igor Tomić

We've completed payouts for the last two weeks, and we've spent a lot on gas fees! Should we continue to pay this much for gas in the future, these fees would be a big burden on our budget. A week ago I've written about issues we're facing due to hig...

Announcement: Payouts Delayed Due to Extremely High ETH Gas Fees

1 Sep 2020 1 minute read 370 comments Igor Tomić

Image: A screenshot from EtherGasStation taken by me today.   Update (September 8th): Payouts have been completed a week late. Thank you for all of your feedback and patience! The solution we've settled on to remedy the high gas fees is to switch fr...

Ethereum ETH Integrated for Tipping, Min Withdrawal Increased AND 30% Bigger Rewards!

6 Aug 2020 3 minute read 205 comments Dan Bainbridge

We've got 3 super exciting updates to share with you today! These include an addition of a tipping token, an increase in minimum withdrawal threshold, and a big increase in rewards!   1. ETH Integrated for Tipping. We've just integrated another tipp...

Update on ETH Integration and Timeline of Upcoming Events on Publish0x

10 Jul 2020 1 minute read 48 comments Igor Tomić

Hi, I wanted to give you a quick update on a few things - chief of which is integration of ETH token as a tipping token on Publish0x.   When Will Ethereum (ETH) Be Integrated as a Tipping Token on Publish0x?   We put out a rumor that Ethereum (ETH)...

Publish0x Q2 Update: Multiple QOL Updates and Continuous Growth

8 Jun 2020 5 minute read 37 comments Igor Tomić

It's been about three months since the last update, and it's due time for a new one. Here's what we've been up to in the last three months - from multiple "Quality of Life" type updates to make using Publish0x more pleasant for both users and authors...

Publish0x Reaches 100k Accounts! Celebration: $200 in DAI Prizes and 30% Bigger Rewards for a Week!

19 May 2020 2 minute read 133 comments Igor Tomić

100,000th account has just been registered on Publish0x! It's a big milestone for any project, one that we don't take for granted. To commemorate this milestone, we are doing a few things.   Publish0x Celebrates 100k Registered Users with a Bang! 3...

Publish0x Recommends Atomic Wallet (Download Now and Get 15 AWC)

1 May 2020 3 minute read 61 comments Igor Tomić

A question that often comes up from our users is simple: Which wallet is the best wallet to hold your crypto that you've earned from Publish0x? We recommend Atomic Wallet.   Download Atomic Wallet to HODL or Exchange ALL Tokens You Earn from Publish0...

Loopring LRC Token Integrated for Tipping on Publish0x

15 Apr 2020 2 minute read 54 comments Dan Bainbridge

We are pretty excited today to announce the addition of a new token for tipping on Publish0x - Loopring LRC.  This month there will be a 60% chance of receiving a tip in LRC (and 20% chance of DAI and 20% chance of BAT) Here's our payout address, wi...

I've made a $10k Donation to CHUF (Children's Heart Unit Fund) for #cryptocovid19

6 Apr 2020 1 minute read 28 comments Dan Bainbridge

I've just made a personal $10,000 donation to CHUF (Children's Heart Unit Fund) after working with the CHUF team to help them get setup with the Giving Block and into the #cryptocovid19 donation matching campaign. * the donation was made in $BAT tok...

Special Event: 30% Bigger Tips on Publish0x Over this Weekend - 48 Hours Only!

3 Apr 2020 1 minute read 47 comments Igor Tomić

We want to help you stay safe, and to entice users to stay at homes and read good articles, we've decided to make a Special Weekend Event: Tips  on Publish0x are bigger by 30% from now until Monday. Enjoy 30% bigger tips during the whole of Saturday...