It's Friday the 21st of February - a time to announce the winners of our 5th Publish0x Writing Contest: #Publish0xTutorials!
There were close to 100 entries into the contest, which is a new record. Thank you. :)
Bigger Rewards and Changes in Rewards Distribution.
The prize pool has been increased from $300 to $400 in BAT! This is because we've gotten so many great entries, and I still feel like we didn't reward all of those that have deserved it.
I have also changed how the rewards will be distributed. There were many great posts entered into the contest, but they are more even in quality than is usually the case:
- The main change is that there is a tie for the top spot, and authors of both 1st and 2nd placed posts will receive $60 each, instead of the originally planned $100 prizes for the first place, and $60 for the second.
- However, we've also decided to give out 9x $20 in BAT prizes, instead of 8x $20 in BAT.
- Further, we are also going to give out 11x $10 rewards, making the entire prize pool $400 in BAT.
Here's how the $400 in BAT prize pool was distributed:
- 1st and 2nd placed articles have received $60 in BAT each ($120 total).
- 9 authors, those whose posts have placed between 3rd and 11th position, have received $20 in BAT each ($180 total).
- 10 additional authors have been awarded $10 in BAT each for their contributions into the contest ($100 total).
These 10 Authors Have Earned $10 in BAT (37.53 BAT) Each for the Posts Submitted to the Contest ($100 Total).
These posts were so good, that we decided that we needed to add additional rewards into the prize pool. They are as follows:
- Everything you need to know about Publish0x. Complete Guide - written by BtcSapiens (also the author who has made the image used above)
- Withdraw BAT, DAI - Swap it to ETH and trade ETH for a vast list of fiat across the globe with country-specific fiat options. - written by milaan
- How to Write Killer Content for the Web - written by Real Well
- How to withdraw funds from Publish0x to the Trust wallet - written by MadMaxx
- Safely Store Your BAT in a Cold Wallet by Chiseling it in Stone - written by friend
- How To Stand Out And Become A "publish0xHERO"? Grow Your Audience Get More Exposure From Your Publish0x Posts - written by tomoyan
- How to Add Publish0x Promotional/Affiliate Widgets/Banners on Website - written by Curexmy.com
- How to invest and grow your rewards - written by fblauer
- Finding The Best Free Images For Your Blog - Publish0xTutorials - written by Ronnie10
- What to do with your BAT tokens? AND What to do with your DAI? (these two articles won $5 each per post, or 18.765 BAT per post, or $37.53 BAT total) - written by bengy
These 9 Authors Have Earned $20 in BAT (75.06 BAT) Each for the Posts Submitted to the Contest ($180 Total).
These nine authors have written great, helpful post, and have been rewarded with $20 in BAT (75.06 BAT) each:
- I Wanted to Be a Successful Blog Personality on Publish0x. This Is What I Did - written by SkinnerCrypto (also the author of the image used above). - The funniest submission into the contest, that is also well thought out and well written.
- Withdraw your earnings to Atomic Wallet - written by DimitarM - the title is self explanatory. :)
- Step by step guide to create Trust Wallet account and cash out from Publish0x - written by paragism - another self explanatory title. :)
- How to Withdraw Publish0x payments! - written by TrocProcLock - this post showcases multiple options to withdraw your earnings.
- Practical Publish0xTutorials To Become a Super Crypto Millionaire Star Writer - written by Rubika Ventures - a well thought out, well written, and nicely formatted post.
- The Best Blogging Platform - written by TrixTrade - offers a great video overview of Publish0x.
- How Earn More on Publish0x Easy Guide - written by Otek - a no noncence, short, to the point post that will help authors get better.
- Writing "TRIX" for Tips - written by thunderboltkid - a fun, well written post that deserves to be read!
- Transfer And Withdrawal Of Publish0x Earnings - written by Smoljanović - a post that helps you withdraw your funds to the Atomic Wallet and send BAT to Uphold.
The Winners - 2 Authors with Great Posts Winning $60 in BAT (226.38 BAT) Each!
In my mind, these are the best two articles submitted to the #Publish0xTutorials Writing Contest. We couldn't justify giving a higher reward to one vs the other, thus they are tied for the top spot.
Both of the articles are well written overviews of Publish0x. We feel that both of the posts will help both readers, ambassadors and authors; especially authors. It is obvios that a lot of effort and thought went into writing them! These articles are:
- How to Guide for the Publish0x Platform - written by M87 (the image above was taken from this post)
- The Complete User Guide (2020) - written by CryptoSorted
Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to all of you who participated in the contest!
How did We Pay the Winners?
The rewards have already been applied to the articles that we judged were among the best and most helpful of submissions. You can check each individual article and see that the correct amount of rewards were applied, on top of what the article has received in tips. These rewards can be withdrawn on our payout date - which is each Monday!
PS. Check all transaction hashes of payments coming from Publish0x here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xF9879bB3230f86fFCebcA652C5FB6Ec4504309be#tokentxns
This is the Value of $BAT at the Time of Writing.
The value of BAT at the time of writing is 1 BAT = ~ $0.265
Thank you to all of you who participated in this contest, either by writing or reading, and congratulations to the winners!
You can see all of the entries into the contest by clicking here.
- Need support? Write to [email protected]
- Want to chat with other Publish0x users? Join t.me/Publish0x