Thank you all who have participated in the Publish0x100k Writing Contest, the Twitter or Telegram giveaway.
We've distributed a total of $270 in DAI rewards to those that submitted the best articles to the contest ($125 in DAI), those that tweeted out about our giveaway using the hashtag #publish0x100k and to those that tweeted out the most original tweets ($70 in DAI), and to those that were lucky enough to win one of the prizes in the Telegram Giveaway ($30 DAI).
As a hidden reward, we've added an extra $5 in DAI reward to each author whom most users have named as their favorite authors ($45 in DAI total).
I don't want to make this post long, so here is why you're all reading this:
Telegram Giveaway Winners.
The giveaway on Telegram was the simplest one. We've asked our users to join the Publish0x Telegram group, and to let us know who their favorite author on Publish0x was.
Exactly 340 of you have taken part in this giveaway, but we can only reward 30 random users with $1 in DAI each, for a total of $30 in DAI rewards.
How did we draw the lucky winners?
I've noted down all of you who have participated in this giveaway in the order in which you've submitted your entry. The person who submitted their entry first got number 1, and the person who submitted their entry last got number 340.
Then, I simply used Google's random number generator to generate 30 numbers between 1 and 340; That is how these 30 users were chosen!
1. These 30 users have won $1 in DAI each as a result of the Telegram Giveaway ($30 in DAI Rewards Pool).
Note: The rewards were already added to users accounts and can be withdrawn on Mondays, our regular payout dates. Here are the lucky winners:
- Renan Rosa
2. Who Did You Vote as Your Favorite Authors? $45 in DAI Rewards Distributed!
These nine authors were named as a favorite author by at least six different users who have participated in the Publish0x100k Telegram Giveaway. For that, we're rewarding them all with $5 in DAI each for $45 in DAI rewards!
- @scottcbusiness - named a favorite author by 30 users!
- @SkinnerCrypto - named a favorite author by 24 users!
- @MuyAsk - named a favorite author by 21 users!
- @wickedthewolf - named a favorite author by 19 users!
- @banano - named a favorite author by 13 users!
- @Cryptonators-Airdrop-Hunt - named a favorite author by 10 users!
- @Paragism - named a favorite author by 9 users!
- @Mynima - named a favorite author by 9 users!
- @moon333 - named a favorite author by 6 users!
3. Twitter Giveaway Winners ($70 DAI Rewards Distributed).
We've prepared $70 in DAI rewards for the Twitter giveaway.
- $50 in DAI rewards were distributed to 10 users who are following @Publish0x on Twitter, and have used the hashtag #Publish0x100k in their tweet. To qualify, these accounts needed to have at least 20 followers, and to have made at least 10 tweets in the past year.
- $0 (instead of the initially planned $10 in DAI) was supposed to be distributed to the tweet that has gotten the biggest reach. BUT, the tweets we've checked that got a lot of users to retweet them all looked fake and generated via various services and "tweet for tweet" exchanges. So, I've decided to instead transfer this reward to users who have tweeted more creative tweets.
- $20 (instead of the initial $10 in DAI) was distributed to the most creative tweets. Instead of rewarding just one user, the reward was split between 5 of the most interesting tweets from users who qualified for the reward.
The rewards were already distributed to all of the users who won them, minus the two for whom I cannot figure out their Publish0x username. I've contacted them on Twitter via a private message.
These 10 users won $5 in DAI each for their tweets:
- Hooked2TheChain for this tweet.
- David McCarthy for this tweet.
- Snow Under Sun for this tweet.
- Bragato18 for their tweet.
- Absolute Unit for one of his many tweets.
- SylarHeisenberg for his tweet.
- paragism for this tweet.
- ZackNorman97 for his tweet.
- PVMihalache for his tweet.
- Tao Of Satoshi for his tweet.
These 2 users won $10 in DAI each for tweeting the most original tweets:
- BryRi for this tweet with nice graphics. I've contacted the user on Twitter to find out their username and add their reward to their Publish0x account.
- ☑️Arͬcͨaͣ🅽🅶eͤl̜̝̖̼͔̞̃ͮ͑̐̉͌🅾➏➏➏ for this tweet with weird, but interesting and eye catching graphics.
- Special thanks to Smoljanovic for his tweet with a nice looking image!
4. Publish0x100k Writing Contest Winners - $125 in DAI Prizes.
There were 38 entries into the contest. Thank you to all of the authors who have participated!
Originally, the plan was to reward 10 authors with $10 in DAI each, but the reward was increased to 11 rewards of $10 each, paid in DAI + 3 special rewards of $5 in DAI each. :)
11 Authors Who Have Won $10 in DAI for the Publish0x100k - MyPublish0xAuthor Writing Contest.
All of the entries were interesting, thank you to all of the authors who have participated in this contest! Our team felt that these 11 authors have put in more thought and effort into their posts, and thus deserve the rewards:
- Top Ten 3Cs – Crypto Content Creators! By SamBTC
- The Authors I Follow On Publish0x And The Most Powerful Token By Alexandru-Balan
- Here Are My TOP 5 Authors On Publish0x By Cryptonator`s Airdrop Hunt
- The Creative 8: Publish0x TopTrumps By Mynima
- My Top 10 Favorite Publish0x Authors By cryptosorted.info
- 4 Masters of Writing on Publish0x By McAlex7
- To follow or be followed - Here's my Top 9 Publish0x Authors By papaPutra
- Publish0x - The great storytellers By Virendar
- My Favourite Publish0x Authors By Tomadachi
- TOP 10 Authors on Publish0x! By Kurza Twarz
- Who I Read on Publish0x (#MyPublish0xAuthor Contest Entry By bettercallpaul
3 Special Rewards of $5 in DAI Each Go To...
These authors have written really great articles, but they didn't technically follow the rules of the contest. Still, these are worth at least a token reward!
- #MyPublish0xAuthor: Scott Cunningham (@scottcbusiness) By cryptokib
- #MyPublish0xAuthor: You need to follow Scott Cunningham, true story! By Konima
- MyPublish0xAuthor: Not a Contest Entry! Or Not Not a Contest Entry? By tomoyan
How Did We Pay the Winners?
The rewards have already been applied to those that won them. and can be withdrawn on our payout date - which is each Monday!
PS. Check all transaction hashes of payments coming from Publish0x here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xF9879bB3230f86fFCebcA652C5FB6Ec4504309be#tokentxns
Thank you to all of you who participated in the giveaway and the writing contest, and congratulations to the winners!
- Need support? Write to email@example.com
- Want to chat with other Publish0x users? Join t.me/Publish0x