11 days that you do not receive news from this project. A long time. We have to apologize.
There aren't many words to tell, but the important thing is that we are still here.
We have in the queue the distribution of the latest elements released, some draws to do and some winners to announce, new elements to tell, many comments to read to respond to.
But these are classic activities. They don't create many emotions, our goal now is to be able to win your hearts again.
Our project to introduce the elements of the periodic table in a fun way, combining them with NFT technology is going on well.
Many are fond, in the coming weeks we will try to make you fall in love.
Unfortunately, I don't have airships from which to drop paper bills, but you will see that you will enjoy the project more and more.
A few words for this update, a bit without news, but with the intent to raise the attention to these articles because in the next 24 hours there will be a new giveaway.
The Periodic Table NFT project
The Periodic Table NFT project aims to raise awareness of chemical elements in a modern key, basing the approach on blockchain and Non Fungible Token.
Day after day it will be possible to know the single elements that make up the table, to collect curiosities about each of them and about the table in general.
We are working to be able to learn, in a playful way, also what happens by combining the various elements.
The whole project is based on the collection of NFTs that can be bought on the site https://wax.atomichub.io/market?collection_name=periodicelem&order=desc&sort=created&symbol=WAX or by participating in simple giveaways published on publish0x.
- The first 30 elements
- #31 Gallium (max supply 200)
- #32 Germanium (max supply 149)
- #33 Arsenic (max supply 200)
- #34 Selenium (max supply 99)
- #35 Bromine (max supply 200)
- #36 Krypton (max supply 200)
- #37 Rubidium (max supply 249)
- #38 Strontium (max supply 200)
- #39 Yttrium (max supply 149)
- #40 Zirconium (max supply 99)
- #41 Niobium (max supply 200)
- #42 Molybdenum (max supply 200)
- #43 Technetium (max supply 200)
- #44 Ruthenium (max supply 299)
- #45 Rhodium (max supply 99)
- #46 Palladium (max supply 200)
- #47 Silver (max supply 200)
- #48 Cadmium (max supply 149)
- H2O - Water (max supply 37)
- NaCl - Salt (max supply 64)
- CaC2 - Calcium carbide (max supply 46)
- KMnO4 - Potassium permanganate (max supply 57)
- HCN - Hydrogen cyanide (max supply 59)
- CH2N2 - Diazomethane (max supply 46)
- LiCoO2 - Lithium cobalt oxide (max supply 53)
- LiBH4 - Lithium borohydride (max supply 51)
- PSYCO - Strychnine (max supply 62)
- Lavoisier (max supply 149)
- Glauber (max supply 149)
- Marggraf (max supply 149)
- Curie (max supply 149)
Link to save
- Market on atomichub for the purchase of NFTs
- Blog on publish0x to be updated
- Telegram channel
- Discord: in the "all-projects" channel
- The Periodic Table of Elements WAX Book