Rubidium is the chemical element with atomic number 37 and its symbol is Rb.
It is a soft element with a silvery-white color and belongs to the group of alkali metals. Rubidium is liquid slightly above room temperature.
Like the other alkali metals it ignites spontaneously in the air and reacts violently with water, releasing hydrogen which can also ignite itself. Like the other alkali metals it also forms amalgams with mercury and alloys with gold, cesium, sodium and potassium.
Its ions impart a violet color to the flame.
This element is believed to be the sixteenth for abundance in the earth's crust.
Other uses include those of:
- cooling fluid in turbines
- degasser in thermionic valves
- component of photocells
- production of special glass.
- creation of atomic clocks at low cost and limited in space.
- Rubidium salts are used to color fireworks red-violet.
The fifth period of the periodic table begins with rubidium. Today begins a new solar month: March. A month of auctions starting from 1 WAX has just ended which have allowed many users to recover missing NFTs in their collection.
To celebrate all these contemporary events, it was decided to organize a maxi giveaway, both in terms of number of NFTs and in terms of duration in days.
Rubidium has a max supply of 249 NFTs and 90% of the entire supply is dedicated to this giveaway. This is 225 NFTs awarded with a draw from all those who comment on this article with their WAX address by March 5 at 16:00 CEST. If the comments were less than 225 it means that everyone will receive this NFT as a gift (a user-a wallet)
The Periodic Table NFT project
The Periodic Table NFT project aims to raise awareness of chemical elements in a modern key, basing the approach on blockchain and Non Fungible Token.
Day after day it will be possible to know the single elements that make up the table, to collect curiosities about each of them and about the table in general.
We are working to be able to learn, in a playful way, also what happens by combining the various elements.
The whole project is based on the collection of NFTs that can be bought on the site https://wax.atomichub.io/market?collection_name=periodicelem&order=desc&sort=created&symbol=WAX or by participating in simple giveaways published on publish0x.
- The first 30 elements
- #31 Gallium (max supply 200)
- #32 Germanium (max supply 149)
- #33 Arsenic (max supply 200)
- #34 Selenium (max supply 99)
- #35 Bromine (max supply 200)
- #36 Krypton (max supply 200)
- #37 Rubidium (max supply 249)
- H2O - Water (max supply 37)
- NaCl - Salt (max supply 64)
- CaC2 - Calcium carbide (max supply 46)
- KMnO4 - Potassium permanganate (max supply 57)
- HCN - Hydrogen cyanide (max supply 59)
- CH2N2 - Diazomethane (max supply 46)
Link to save
- Market on atomichub for the purchase of NFTs
- Blog on publish0x to be updated
- Telegram channel
- Discord: in the "all-projects" channel