There were some wonderful entries into the MyStateraProject writing contest and Twitter giveaway! Thank you to all of you who have participated.
These are the changes to the rewards pool (a $150 in ETH Increase - $500 in ETH Total Prize Pool!):
- Since the tips in DAI have been swapped for tips in ETH, the rewards will be paid out in ETH.
- Initially, the plan was to give $300 in DAI to 12 authors, and another $50 in DAI for the Twitter giveaway. Since there were 50 entries into the contest, the rewards for authors were bumped from $300 to $400 worth of ETH, given to 16 authors.
- $50 in ETH was given out to participants of the Twitter giveaway.
- But that's not all. $50 in ETH extra rewards were added (check the bottom of this post for details)!
- At the time of writing, 1 ETH is worth $420, according to CoinGecko.
How Will the Winners be Paid?
The rewards have already been added to user accounts and their posts. There was a lot of you who got a reward this time. If there were any mistakes, please let me know either via igor @ publish0x.com or in Publish0x Telegram Group.
These are the Winners of MyStateraProject Writing Contest.
As noted above, we have 16 authors who have gotten rewards as a result of their participation in the writing contest. The total rewards for these posts are $400 in ETH, to be split in the following way:
- 4th Place: 5 authors are tied for the 4th place and have won $10 in ETH each for the posts that they've submitted.
- 3rd Place: A further 4 authors are tied for the 3rd place, and have won $20 in ETH each for their submissions into the contest.
- 2nd Place: 4 authors have came close to winning the biggest prize and are tied for 2nd place, which means that they have won $30 in ETH each.
- 1st Place: Finally, we have 3 winners who have submitted the best posts, and have won $50 in ETH each.
These are the 5 Posts that are Tied for the 4th Place ($10 in ETH Rewards for Each):
- Statera Project Review a Crypto Index Fund By SteveR82
- Does Statera bring anything new to DeFi and should you invest? By DeFi.
- Statera – DeFi 2.0 By paragism
- #MyStateraProject Writing Contest: A Gamified Deflationary Experience By FarewelltoMinds
- The Present and Future of the Statera Project By Violet64
These are the 4 Posts that are Tied for the 3rd Place ($20 in ETH Rewards for Each):
- Statera - Where Deflation meets Volume By Cryptosouvlaki
- The Psychological Use Case for Statera Which Could Transform the Future of Defi and Global Economics By mekhiMKL
- The Whale that Wants you to Win | A Statera Story By Mynima
- Giving Statera The Full Publish0x Experience™ By Absolute Unit
These are the 4 Posts that are Tied for the 2nd Place ($30 in ETH Rewards for Each):
- Statera Project. Crypto for human beings By Alexandru-Balan
- Statera's Twist: Deflation and Balancer Loop By 0fajarpurnama0
- Hunting Low Market Cap Gems. Let`s Have A Closer Look At Statera By Cryptonator`s Airdrop Hunt
- Statera - Welcome to the Crypto-Bazaar! By PVMihalache
These are the 3 Posts that are Tied for the 1st Place ($50 in ETH Rewards for Each):
- Statera Project (STA) - Puzzle Pieces to Picture By Thomas Wolf
- Statera: The Crypto Index Fund Solution By Scott Cunningham
- Yay Statera! HEY we finally understand Statera. Wait, what the h-ll is Statera? By Dave Sawyer
Twitter Giveaway Winners - 10x $5 in ETH Each - Total $50 in ETH Rewards.
- CuriousCrypto (author of Is Statera Project The Next Huge DeFi?) for this tweet.
- Heruvim78 (author of What is your State(ra) of mind?) for this tweet.
- ADOGHE David (author of Statera: The Overview) for this and this tweet.
- xyzashu (author of Statera (STA) - An interesting hybrid project of a Crypto Index Fund and Liquidity Pool) for this tweet.
- BryRi (author of A Proposition for a Statera Project Use Case) for this tweet.
- Reigz for this tweet.
- mandrakata for this tweet.
- CryptoYield for this tweet.
- zhephoi for this tweet.
- ☑️Arͬcͨaͣ🅽🅶eͤl̜̝̖̼͔̞̃ͮ͑̐̉͌🅾➏➏➏ for this tweet.
As usual, I've contacted Twitter users whose accounts on Publish0x I cannot find, by sending them a DM on Twitter. The post will be updated once the rewards are added to their accounts.
But that's NOT All! As a Thank You, We've Added $1 in ETH ($50 in ETH Total) to Each Author Who has Submitted a Post Into the Contest. Thank You for Taking the Time to Participate in the Contest!
I know you won't be able to retire from this :P - but it is a small token of appreciation - thank you for participating! $1 in ETH has been added to each post submitted into the contest, on top of what the posts have earned in tips or bonuses.
PS. There were a lot of rewards to add this time around. If your reward is missing, accept my apology and please let me know in the comments so I can fix that ASAP.