The 4 maxy giveaway series is over. Today the result of the extraction of NFT Zirconium.
An NFT with max supply of 99 and 90% of it dedicated to this giveaway.
There were 161 valid comments to participate in the giveaway and of these 89 will receive an NFT. Watch the video to find out immediately if you are among the winners.
Also this time random.org was used for the extraction of the winners. This is the link to the video on LBRY (If you are not yet registered on LBRY use the follow link with my referral, it costs you nothing, but it allows you to make money by watching videos: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@periodicelem:2)
As anticipated in the Marie Curie article, all those who were not successful will receive a Curie celebrity NFT. We remind you that auctions are underway to buy the first mint of the new celebrity.
The NFTs will be sent out in the next few hours
The Periodic Table NFT project
The Periodic Table NFT project aims to raise awareness of chemical elements in a modern key, basing the approach on blockchain and Non Fungible Token.
Day after day it will be possible to know the single elements that make up the table, to collect curiosities about each of them and about the table in general.
We are working to be able to learn, in a playful way, also what happens by combining the various elements.
The whole project is based on the collection of NFTs that can be bought on the site https://wax.atomichub.io/market?collection_name=periodicelem&order=desc&sort=created&symbol=WAX or by participating in simple giveaways published on publish0x.
- The first 30 elements
- #31 Gallium (max supply 200)
- #32 Germanium (max supply 149)
- #33 Arsenic (max supply 200)
- #34 Selenium (max supply 99)
- #35 Bromine (max supply 200)
- #36 Krypton (max supply 200)
- #37 Rubidium (max supply 249)
- #38 Strontium (max supply 200)
- #39 Yttrium (max supply 149)
- #40 Zirconium (max supply 99)
- H2O - Water (max supply 37)
- NaCl - Salt (max supply 64)
- CaC2 - Calcium carbide (max supply 46)
- KMnO4 - Potassium permanganate (max supply 57)
- HCN - Hydrogen cyanide (max supply 59)
- CH2N2 - Diazomethane (max supply 46)
- LiCoO2 - Lithium cobalt oxide (max supply 53)
- LiBH4 - Lithium borohydride (max supply 51)
- Lavoisier (max supply 149)
- Glauber (max supply 149)
- Marggraf (max supply 149)
- Curie (max supply 149)
Link to save
- Market on atomichub for the purchase of NFTs
- Blog on publish0x to be updated
- Telegram channel
- Discord: in the "all-projects" channel