As I look through exchanges and ponder what to invest in next, I often take the time to look into who is developing the technology, what there future vision is for it, and what lead them to their new passion. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
However, as I go through my day and interact with family, friends, and co-workers, I'm always shocked by their willingness to sink money into something simply on my recommendation, a random tweet, or a rocketing chart they happened to stumble on to. Sounds like FOMO to me!
I did some research on the Founder and lead developer/researcher for Algorand and thought i'd save everyone a small bit of research! :
- Faculty at MIT, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, since 1983
- Co-inventor of probabilistic encryption, Zero-Knowledge Proofs, Verifiable Random Functions and many of the protocols that are the foundations of modern cryptography
- recipient of the Turing Award (in computer science), of the Gödel Prize (in theoretical computer science) and the RSA prize (in cryptography)
- Member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and Accademia dei Lincei
- Received his Laurea in Mathematics from the University of Rome, and his PhD in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Algorand has quietly stacked partnership after partnership with little fanfare. I've listed only a few below. Algorand is building a solid foundation built on business and real world use, not hype and short lived pump and dumps.
Blockchain Education Network
I hope you continue to join me on this adventure as I continue share the information i found when I started my journey into researching this project. I have learned so much and continue to look forward to learning much from all of you!