Are you looking for ways to grow your cryptocurrency portfolio without further investing your hard-earned cash? If your answer is yes, than the #SmallButSurely series is meant for you!
I am reviewing some of the coin faucets and free cash listed here in Publish0x and on Reddit to give you some idea what will possibly work to gain some crypto. At the end of each review, I will rate them based on ease of earning, fun rating, and ultimately, whether is it worth the effort and investment of your time.
In today's review, we are looking at Bling's Bitcoin Earning Apps!
Bling's Bitcoin Earning Apps
Bling offer three games for you to play to earn Satoshis. However on their app advisory, you will notice that there's an advisory about the time needed to earn meaningful Bitcoins
How to Earn Free Bitcoin?
- Download either of the apps in the following links here (Android only)
- Create a new account or login with your Facebook account
- Watch Ads and Play the Games. For each game, you earn 103 points regardless of the results.
- You can cash out once you have earned 5,000 points (equivalent to 0.00000500 BTC)
- You will have to cash out to a Coinbase account.
- You can only cash out once every 7 days.
- Do note that Coinbase only allow withdrawals when you have a minimum of 0.0001 BTC.
Ease of Earning
2/5 - It takes a long time to get enough 0.0001 BTC to cash out of Coinbase. Every advertisement lasts about 30 seconds but the game time may be shorter than that.
Is it Fun?
4/5 - The games are relatively straightforward and has it challenges across each level. Three apps only provide three variety of games. There was previously Solitaire but it was removed.
Is it worth it?
No - it takes considerable amount of time to earn enough of 0.0001 BTC. There are better ways out there to earn Satoshis.