The Tezos Foundation has formed a new partnership with STO platform and technology provider Liquefy.
"Liquefy is a technology provider that enables innovative business models through blockchain technology. Liquefy Asset Tokenization Software enables its clients to tokenize assets such as private companies, art, collectables, closed end funds, real estate and other exotic assets using blockchain technology."
The Liquefy platform offers digital registration of members management, "compliance-as-a-service", corporate action management and what they call: "secondary trading backbone.
Liquefy CEO, Adrian Lai, on the other hand, disclosed that the goals, vision, and mission of both companies are in sync. Hence, the partnership is a plus and Liquefy is delighted to partner with Tezos.
More partnerships and STO news on Tezos:
- BTG Pactual and Dalma Capital adopt Tezos for STOs worth $1 billion
- Bonda Vinci Signs Business Agreement with Tezos Korea for Joint Venture of Art and Real Estate Securities Token (STO)
- STO platform Equisafe has build the NYX Standard on Tezos and launched it's first STO.
- Securitize and Elevated Returns to Use Tezos to Tokenize $1 Billion of Real Estate
- Elevated Returns sets to Tokenize Thai Real Estate with a Target of US$100m This Year
- The Fundament Group has developed Germans first real estate crypto token and has just formed a strategic partnership with Tezos.
- The Security Token platform tZERO will Tokenize about $640 million in UK Real Estate.
- TokenSoft is "projecting that within the next year, 25–35% of the amount processed through our platform will be on the Tezos blockchain. Currently our clients have processed half a billion through our platform, and they are currently seeking to issue $3 Billion+ onto the blockchain." Which comes down to about $1 Billion.
- Andra Capital just announced to launch their new STO (SVC) on Tezos
- Transfer agent Vertalo wants its customers to issue securities on the Tezos blockchain. Lately Vertalo and DealBox announce to tokenize $200 mill on Tezos and explore to migrate two securities from Stellar to Tezos
- The Taurus Group and the Tezos Foundation have started a strategic cooperation to realize capital market use cases and transactions on Tezos