This is a quick announcement to highlight those who have won awards due to their participation in the Statera Project AMA held last week. It took a bit longer to announce users who have won some awards - but here we are!
Thank you all who have participated either by asking questions or spreading the word about AMA on social media or other places.
As noted in the AMA post, the prize pool for participants was $200 in DAI, to be distributed as follows:
- $20 in DAI prizes to 5 users who ask the best, most interesting, and unique questions.
- $10 in DAI prizes to 5 random users who participate in this AMA.
- $10 in DAI prizes to 5 users who tweet about this AMA and who follow Statera Project on Twitter and use the hashtag #StateraAMAPublish0x with your Tweet.
$20 in DAI Goes to These 5 Users Who have Asked the Best Questions.
- Sugarfix who was very active and asked the most provocative questions.
- noBeans who has asked a tough, but faiir question from the team.
- AverageVancouverite for asking a simple, but powerful question.
- Alberdioni8406 for asking a questions that the Statera Project team liked as well!
- JP Buntinx who has asked Statera Team another question they liked. :)
Check out all of the questions and answers to them here.
$10 in DAI prizes go to these 5 random users who participated in the AMA.
$10 in DAI prizes to 5 users who tweet about this AMA, and who have followed all of the participation rules.
- reigz for this tweet.
- Cryptonator`s Airdrop Hunt for his tweet with nice reach.
- CryptoGlazed for his tweet.
- SirGerardThe1st for his tweet.
- Elad for his tweet.
Thank you again to all who have participated and congratulations to the winners!
Edit: The prizes were already added to the accounts of users who have won them, including the users who have participated in the Twitter Giveaway and responded to our DM messages we've sent them on Twitter, letting us know their email or username on Publish0x.
Intro to the Statera Project
Statera’s namesake is derived from the Latin word for Balance. Statera (STA) is a smart contract powered Indexed Deflationary Token (IDT) which synergizes with a trustless and community driven portfolio of class-leading cryptocurrencies. The portfolio includes: Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Wrapped Ethereum (WETH), Chainlink (LINK), Synthetix (SNX), and Statera (STA).
Where to Learn More About Statera Project?
- Read our Intro post here on Publish0x for more info: STATERA: A TRUSTLESS INDEXED-DEFLATIONARY TOKEN
- Visit this link to download Statera Project FAQs
- Follow Statera Project Blog on Publish0x.
- Read about Statera Project on Medium.
- Follow Statera Project on Twitter.
- Join Statera Project Community on Telegram.