Announcing: 5th Publish0x Writing Contest - #Publish0xTutorials.
Prize Pool: $300 in $BAT, distributed among 10 winners.
What is the #Publish0xTutorials Writing Contest All About and What are the Rules of the Contest?
The #Publish0xTutorials writing contest is created in order to collect a library of articles that will help Publish0x authors and readers use the site better. I hope that this contest will be an incentive for our authors to create helpful articles and tutorials about Publish0x. In return, the authors who participate get a chance to earn one of 10 rewards, out of a total prize pool of $300 in $BAT.
To participate in #Publish0xTutorials Writing Contest, write a useful tutorial for your fellow Publish0x users. Some, but not all of the things you can write tutorials around include:
- How to Withdraw Funds from Publish0x to (MyCrypto Wallet / MyEther / Metamask / Exodus / enter your choice of wallet).
- How to Write a Quality Post and Get Lots of Tips.
- How to Get Referrals and Win the Monthly Ambassadors Contest.
- Where to Find the Best Images for Your Posts.
- How to Add the Publish0x Widget to Your Website.
- ... Be original! Any topic that can help your fellow users and authors to understand Publish0x better works for this contest!
Update: Originality will be rewarded too. It is unlikely that we will reward more than one post on finding the best images, for example. Please be original and come up with your own topics. You do not have to use topic ideas I've outlined - these topic ideas listed above are meant to help you start thinking about the topic that would be suitable for the contest, and do not represent a full list of topics that you can write about.
Here are some of the articles that have been written by Publish0x author previously that I've liked, and that can be good articles to model:
- Publish0x Cash-out Guide by Niklas Spille-Scheich
- A step by step guide to adding Publish0x "website widget" into your website by BtcSapiens
- Create MetaMask Wallet - step by step (for Publish0x withdraw) easiest guide by Otek
If you have any questions regarding Publish0x and how it works, ask them in our Telegram group - t.me/Publish0x
#Publish0xTutorials Contest Deadline.
The contests starts on Friday 31st of January, and submissions are accepted until Monday 17th of February. We will announce the winners a few days after the submission deadline has passed, by Friday, 21st of February.
#Publish0xTutorials Contest Rules:
- Write a useful tutorial that will help Publish0x users and authors use this site better.
- Videos are also accepted. You can record a Youtube video, embed it into your article on Publish0x, write a short intro to your tutorial, and link to the article from the Youtube video description.
- The article you enter the contest with has to be your own original work. We will not accept copy / pasted, spun or translated submissions.
- When you're done writing the article, publish it in your Publish0x blog and use the tag Publish0xTutorials, and also include the phrase "Publish0xTutorials" - without quotes - into the title of your article, so we have an easier time finding your post.
- Submit your article between Friday, 31st of January, and before the deadline on Monday, 17th of February.
- That's it!
#Publish0xTutorials Contest Prize Pool - $300 in BAT.
Here's how the $300 in BAT will be distributed:
- 1st placed article will receive $100 in $BAT.
- 2nd placed article will receive $40 in $BAT.
- 3rd to 10th placed articles will receive $20 in $BAT each, for a total of $160 in $BAT.
What if I'm Not an Author?
Before you can write posts on Publish0x, we need to approve you as an author. If you want to be a part of this contest, simply let us know that the reason for the application is to take part in the #Publish0xTutorials writing contest when you're applying for authorship at https://www.publish0x.com/become - we will make sure to check (and hopefully approve) these authorship applications extra fast.
How Will the Winners be Chosen?
We will choose and announce the winners by Friday, 21st of February. We will select the articles we find have covered the topic best. In my mind, quality submissions are the articles that:
- Are your own original work.
- Are easy to read and are nicely formatted.
- Follow all of the contest rules.
- Articles that help Publish0x authors and readers the most will be placed higher.