- Huobi will $LRC and $UMA at 14:00 on September 15 (GMT +8)
- As is always the case, deposits will be open first before it transitions to trading and withdrawals
- Loopring was also listed by Coinbase Pro on September 11, which is typically followed by listing on the Coinbase retail exchange
- Several exchanges, including Coinbase and Binance, have been adding DeFi assets and/or DeFi features in recent months, capitalizing on the surge of interest in the space
- The Loopring protocol allows for a throughput of up to 2,025 transactions per second at a nearly negligible cost of $0.0002 per trade
Huobi Follows Coinbase and Lists Loopring's $LRC
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.