Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao was interviewed by crypto content creator Boxmining on August 11, discussing industry trends and Binance’s own plans for the future. Highlights from the interview included discussions on the potential of DeFi, DEX adoption and the release of new features on Binance.
- Singles out automatic market makers as being particularly interesting, and the benefits of reduced fees
- Zhao believes that DEXs will be the future, once usability issues have been fixed
- Binance has been making its own moves into DeFi, listing related tokens and most recently announcing a new savings product with DeFi bonuses
- Also talks about Binance’s Smart Chain, which is currently undergoing testing
- Zhao also talks about Binance’s recent products and features, including Binance Card and Binance DEX