- Gemini joins Uphold as wallet custodians
- Gemini support makes it possible for NY based users to earn and hold BAT through the exchange
- Creators can be tipped by fans for their work; Brave has over 60,000 verified publishers
- Brave has been seeing tremendous growth, and releasing key apps to pull in more users, including a video conferencing app
- Brave’s CEO Brendan Eich has also said that the project was working on a ‘YouTube’ killer, though no updates have been offered
Gemini is Now the Second BAT Custodian
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.