- The integration will provide decentralized price feeds for Crypto.com’s DeFi wallet
- Additionally, it will launch decentralized price reference data feeds for CRO/ETH first, before supporting CRO/USD on the Chainlink network
- The team has also said that is plans to deepen integration and participation in the DeFi ecosystem
- Crypto.com launched a liquidity farming and yield farming feature called DeFi Swap on September 11, which lets users swap DeFi tokens and earn higher yields
- The project is one of many entities that has ventured into DeFi; Binance has launched a centralized AMM, while Huobi formed the Global DeFi Alliance
Crypto.com Integrates Chainlink for DeFi Wallet
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.