Huobi’s consortium of DeFi entities, the Huobi Global DeFi Alliance, welcomed 10 new members on September 15, according to a CoinTelegraph report. The new members include some of the biggest names in the DeFi space, such as Aave and Curve Finance.
- The full list of new members Aave (LEND), Balancer (BAL), Bitpie, CoinGecko, Curve Finance (CRV), Loopring (LRC), Mykey, Synthetix (SNX), Zapper and Zerion
- The Huobi Global DeFi Alliance is a collaborative effort by Huobi’s DeFi arm to foster cooperation and cross-border opportunities among major DeFi entities
- Specifically, the consortium is aiming to advance DeFi research and development, standardize protocols and interaction, promote best practices and develop the ecosystem
- Existing members include Maker (MKR), Compound Finance (COMP), dYdX and NEST Community
- Future members will encompass wallets, protocols, research institutions, investment institutions, security companies, trading firms, and traditional financial institutions
- Huobi has been making a push into DeFi, launching a liquidity mining campaign on September 7 and the H-token series on September 13
- Huobi launches Global DeFi Alliance