I know everyone is very smart and capable.
Sending BAT is a pretty simple process, but still somehow I have managed to send it to a wrong place or lost in transaction before.
So I decided to make this step by step visual reference for myself and people like me 🤣 (to make sure I AM (you are?!) taking the right steps)
You don't want to lose your hard earned BAT from Brave Rewards!
So here we go!!!
1. Login to your Uphold dashboard and click on "Brave Browser" card.
2. Go to "SEND: to Cryptocurrency or Utility Token".
3. You can actually select all kind of tokens here
but select "Basic Attention Token".
4. Here you need to type in your Coinbase BAT address
and Amount you want to send.
I think Message is optional, but you can put something like "BAT trasfer from uphold to coinbase".
5. Double check and make sure you typed in the right BAT address and Amount.
And click "CONFIRM".
6. Transaction confirmation pops up
and type in 6 digit security code and "CONFIRM".
(If you are not doing 2 step verification, you won't need to type in anything I think,
BUT it is a good idea to enable 2 step verification for security.)
7. Success!!! (Small pop up message will show up)
8. Now you just wait 😪
You can check your transaction history here: ACTIVITY
This time, it took me about 20-25 minutes for the transaction to complete.
9. Go check your Coinbase and make sure you received it!