- BitOasis is a cryptocurrency exchange based in the United Arab Emirates
- In October of this year, the platform raised $30 million in a Series B financing to fund regional expansion as well as licensing and regulatory obligations
- BitOasis allows users to trade over 20 cryptocurrencies and fiat pairs in the UAE dirham and Saudi Riyal
- The Abu Dhabi Global Market’s (ADGM) Financial Services Regulatory Authority has granted BitOasis a Financial Services Permission (FSP) (FSRA)
- CoinMENA is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Bahrain
- The Sharia-compliant digital asset trading platform just raised US$9.5 million in its first seed fundraising round in order to expand across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) has fully licensed and regulated CoinMENA as a digital asset operator
- The platform is currently enabled for trading in local currencies in Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Kuwait
- Rain is a Middle Eastern cryptocurrency exchange with its headquarters in Bahrain
- The Bahraini Central Bank has granted us a license and regulates us (CBB)
- Rain allows you to purchase, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a secure, compliant, and regulated environment
- Matrix is a cryptocurrency exchange situated in Abu Dhabi
- The company offers custodial services and allows crypto deals to be traded and settled in US dollars
- Matrix is a multilateral trading facility and custodian regulated by the FSRA in Abu Dhabi
- The site was launched in August of this year as the first FSRA-licensed and regulated crypto exchange in the UAE
- NakitCoins is a non-custodial crypto exchange based in Turkey that allows users to trade crypto in US dollars
- NakitCoins is a cryptocurrency storage, trading, and credit card buying platform that also provides payment gateway services
- NakitCoins is a decentralized online exchange that also serves as a physical crypto exchange
- They have four locations throughout Turkey that serve as crypto exchanges
- At these places, users can buy and trade cryptocurrency for cash
- EasyCoins is an Oman-based non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange
- The platform supports transactions on the Omani riyal
- To process buy and sell orders, the exchange connects to users’ personal wallets
- EasyCoins also allows users to exchange cryptocurrency through UniSwap, a decentralized finance platform
None of these articles constitute financial advice. Articles are highly summarised to make it easy for the reader and save your time, so please DYOR further before putting your hard-earned money into any product mentioned.
Please note that the tech industry evolves rapidly and this article's information is correct at the time of publishing. As Heraclitus said, “Change is the only constant”, so if anything sounds old or off please holler on the socials or comment here so everyone stays peeled.
Affiliate links may be included in these articles and signups through these links are highly appreciated. These links support better research and quality writing and help you find the right products with less hassle, so it’s a win-win :) Great care is taken to ensure the links are from authentic, non-spammy sources.
Stay updated on the latest stories by signing up for the newsletter. Please don’t mark these emails as spam, instead, you can easily unsubscribe.