There was a lot of confusion with this release, and changes after release. In the future, to prevent this kind of confusion, there will be a written description of the project details, hopefully sent out a few days to a week before the release goes live. Regarding this event, there are some changes coming to the season pass.
There are more changes coming to the season pass.
Some of the changes are on their way tomorrow, but some won’t be here until next week.
- Potions are being removed from the event adventure.
- Cool-down might change depending on how the calculations go.
- Crimson Stone drop rate is changing from 20% to 25% and the cap will increase from 100 to 150. The season experience cap will also change from 2,500 to 3,000.
- There’s going to be a different box. People who haven’t purchased the season pass yet can still purchase the eternal items.
- There will be a non-premium loot box. However, people who have the season pass will get the current eternal boxes.
- There will be upgrade options for more levels.
They’re going to try to make them soul bound. Soul bound items cannot leave the account. This feature will likely come with the next event.
Some people were concerned that the drop rate of the loot boxes were off. The team did a simulation and calculated the deviation from the expected drop rate and found it to be sufficiently small.
Tavern is Fixed
The tavern was closed for about a day because the event caused a bug which prevented the champion marks from being generated.
The company is working and working on safeguards against duplicate accounts to cheat the system. There’s also a news box is in the pipeline, but it might still be a while.
One of the larger changes is greater support for fiat in order to increase adoption. A lot of potential users are not comfortable with cryptocurrency and do not have wallets. Blockchain Cuties already has built in wallet support, so with fiat it will become even easier for new users to create accounts.
There’s a virtual conference coming up. It’s free, but you do need to RSVP. You can use full virtual reality or you can access it from a desktop in 2D mode. The event will take place August 17 and there will be a number of participating groups besides Blockchain Cuties.
BlockDecentral Conference Crypto and Blockchain social platform/VR platform www.blockdecentral.io
As with last time, there was a lot of information to unpack, and I’m sure that pieces of information were missed. You can find out more by going to the Telegram group and this article will be updated with new information and corrections.