We've recently partnered with KuCoin to allow AMPL and ETH withdrawals to the exchange directly... This is a quick post to let you know that AMPL and ETH withdrawals to KuCoin have been enabled. You can withdraw your AMPL and ETH to KuCoin from here.
Ask for a withdrawal by Sunday, and get your first payment to KuCoin on Monday!
UPDATE: The 10% Bonus for withdrawing funds to KuCoin is no longer available.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Withdraw Your AMPL and ETH to KuCoin:
- By withdrawing to KuCoin in the next two weeks, you'll get an extra 10% on top of the amount you're withdrawing. Withdraw $10 in AMPL or ETH, get $11 sent to your KuCoin account!
- You can withdraw as low as $0.5 in AMPL and ETH to KuCoin (vs $5 in AMPL and ETH on-chain withdrawals).
- You can withdraw to KuCoin each Monday (vs withdrawing monthly for on-chain withdrawals).
- KuCoin is a well respected exchange on which you can find many hidden gems (that aren't even on Binance!).
- KuCoin requires no KYC unless you trade or withdraw 5 BTC worth of crypto (unless there's suspicious activity with your account). Details about KYC on KuCoin can be read here.
Note: As KuCoin does not support FARM tokens, for now you can withdraw your FARM on-chain only. The minimum to withdraw FARM on-chain is $2 in FARM.
How to Withdraw Your Funds from Publish0x to KuCoin Exchange? Follow these 7 Easy Steps:
This is not hard to do. Here are 7 steps you need to take:
1. If you haven't yet, register on KuCoin.
You can register on KuCoin from here. If you're already registered on KuCoin Exchange, skip this step.
2. Grab your KuCoin ID.
To find your KuCoin ID after you've registered on KuCoin, go to your Account Overview. Follow the instructions in the image below:
3. Go to your KuCoin Wallet setup page from the Publish0x Dashboard, and enter your KuCoin
UID (User ID) in the appropriate field.
3.1 Once you've entered your KuCoin User ID (UID), click on "Save". Then confirm this change via email.
IMPORTANT! We do not take responsibility for incorrectly entered KuCoin UIDs. We will send funds to the KuCoin ID you enter in this field.
4. Go to your Payments Page on Publish0x. Click on the "Withdraw" button next to AMPL and ETH respectively.
5. Choose to receive funds via KuCoin withdrawal.
6. Confirm your KuCoin withdrawal.
7. That's it! Your withdrawal request was received. You will be paid directly to KuCoin!