Statera Project just held an AMA on Publish0x, and now we're moving to the next step: a writing contest and a Twitter Giveaway!
STATERA: Innovative, Valuable, and Unique use cases of Deflation and Indexed Digital assets.
Date: Submit your entries between 24th of July and 9th of August.
Topic: You can write about anything you feel like writing, as long as it is related to the Statera Project! See more details below.
Prize Pool: $350 in DAI (but this might increase in case there are more than 50 entries!). $300 will got to authors, and $50 is reserved for a Twitter Giveaway.
$350 in DAI is the Total Prize Pool! Here's how it will be distributed:
The total rewards pool is $350 in DAI.
- $300 in DAI is to be split between top 12 authors.
- But if there are more than 50 entries, there will be extra rewards and more authors rewarded!
- $50 in DAI is reserved for the Twitter Giveaway.
What Can You Write About in the #MyStateraProject Writing Contest?
You can write about anything related to STATERA - an Innovative, Valuable, and Unique use cases of Deflation and Indexed Digital assets. A big advantage will be given to submissions of authors who state their own use cases they think of for STATERA.
Here are some example topics to get your creative juices flowing:
- Overview of Statera Project.
- Statera Project Use Cases I see.
- Statera Project VS [Another Project].
- Guide to the Statera Project Ecosystem.
- What Makes Statera Project Unique.
- Statera $STA Token Explained.
Rules of the #MyStateraProject Writing Contest and Twitter Giveaway: How to Participate?
- Submit your entry into the contest between today and the deadline on 9th of August.
- Videos are also accepted. You can record a LBRY or a Youtube video, embed it into your article on Publish0x, write a short intro to your post, and link to the article from the Youtube video description.
- A big advantage will be given to submissions of authors who state their own use cases they think of for STATERA.
- The article you enter the contest with has to be your own original work. We will not accept copy / pasted, spun or translated submissions (unless they are your own original work of course).
- When you're done writing the article, publish it in your Publish0x blog and make sure to use the tag MyStateraProject (without the hashtag, you cannot use hashtags when you tag posts on Publish0x).
- That's it!
Mini Twitter Giveaway - $50 in Rewards Split Between 10 Users.
We've prepared $50 in DAI rewards for the Twitter Giveaway.
We will reward 10 users with $5 in DAI each. The rewards will be split between users who:
- Tweet a tweet using both the hastag #MyStateraProject and the hashtag #Publish0x and follow both @Publish0x and @StateraProject Twitter accounts.
- Write the most original tweets in our estimate.
- Just follow the Twitter Giveaway rules and get lucky!
- At least 4 of the Twitter rewards will go to authors who participate in this contest and tweet their post to the world!
- Your Twitter account has to be older than a month, and you need to have at least 20 followers and 10 tweets in the past year.
- You need to tweet out your tweet between today and 9th of August, 2020.
How Will we Choose the Winners?
We will choose the winners a few days after the submission deadline (Sunday, 9th of August). Both Statera Project team and our team will select the posts we find have covered the topic best. In my mind, quality submissions are the articles that:
- Are your own original work.
- Are easy to read and are nicely formatted.
- Follow all of the contest rules.
- Original graphics or videos are always a plus.
- Please note that you are more likely to win if your post is about a topic that isn't selected by many other authors. Originality does count!
Where to Learn More About Statera Project?
Statera’s namesake is derived from the Latin word for Balance. Statera (STA) is a smart contract powered Indexed Deflationary Token (IDT) which synergizes with a trustless and community driven portfolio of class-leading cryptocurrencies. The portfolio includes: Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Wrapped Ethereum (WETH), Chainlink (LINK), Synthetix (SNX), and Statera (STA).
Here's a Short, 2 Min Video Explaining the Basics of What Statera Does:
Statera Project AMA on Publish0x.
Statera Ecosystem Overview.
The current ecosystem consists of three pools. In the future more index funds can be added in Uniswap (consisting of 50/50 STA with any other cryptocurrency), on Balancer Pools (adding in Statera Delta with any index fund of multiple cryptocurrencies), and on any other index fund/liquidity pool platform. With Statera Delta, deflation can be safely introduced to any platform. With Statera, deflation can be introduced safely to any platform that has secure code (the main issue being the need for a constant calling of the gulp function, which syncs smart contracts with the blockchain). All of these pools interact to create more volume, arbitrage, efficient markets, and deflation across the system.
Statera Token - $STA.
STA — Hold this token to benefit from the price action of our whole ecosystem.
Uniswap Pool Tokens.
STA Delta Token — an ERC 20 standard token which is 50/50 STA/ETH, this will earn you fees, will be trade-able, and can be used to add to Phoenix Fund. It is like holding an index fund of 50% STA and 50% Ether with a possible yearly yield of 38%-500% (depending on daily volume)
STA Delta Liquidity Token — an ERC 20 standard token which is 25/75 ETH/STA, this will earn you fees, and is a bigger bet on STA. We have no plan to have it be tradeable (but this is all decentralized so this could happen), and it cannot be used to add to Phoenix Fund (though you could add it to another index fund).
Phoenix Fund — a secure deflationary index fund of 40/30/10/10/10 STA Delta/wETH/wBTC/LINK/SNX
The Results of the Ecosystem.
Our index funds have outperformed all traditional products and many DeFi products. Our Balancer Liquidity pool was 34th in Liquidity but 6th in Volume, this was thanks to Statera. Our new secure pool is 108th in Liquidity and 44th in Volume. Our volume far outpaces what it should be for our liquidity (because of Statera). Our Uniswap pool has consistently returned over .10% daily interest. Our pools overall have consistently returned 0.10% to 0.50%+ daily interest yield, which holding constant for a year would produce 38% to 600%+ APY (the interest is compounded daily). This is just in fees paid to our holders, this does not include appreciation of the assets in the pool. Our index funds are easily outclassing all traditional finance options and many if not all DeFi options. These gains are tempered by impermanent loss which happens when assets appreciate in liquidity pools, but even a 500% price change will only produce 25% less gains, which would be offset by our APY. With a possible annual yield of more than 38% on the low end our index funds are incredible products. As it stands our index funds are one of, if not the most, profitable places to hold your cryptocurrencies.
Where to Learn (Even) More About Statera Project?
- Read our Intro post here on Publish0x for more info: STATERA: A TRUSTLESS INDEXED-DEFLATIONARY TOKEN
- Visit this link to download Statera Project FAQs
- Follow Statera Project Blog on Publish0x.
- Read about Statera Project on Medium.
- Follow Statera Project on Twitter.
- Join Statera Project Community on Telegram.
What if I'm Not an Author?
Before you can write posts on Publish0x, we need to approve you as an author. If you want to be a part of this contest and are not yet an author on Publish0x, simply let us know that the reason for the application is to take part in the #MyStateraProject writing contest when you're applying for authorship at https://www.publish0x.com/become - we will make sure to check (and hopefully approve) these authorship applications extra fast.
Good luck to all who participate!
PS. You can join other Publish0x authors and readers on Telegram, here.