The next writing contest on Publish0x is here! And it's about your favorite wallet, and one that we recommend you use: Atomic Wallet.
- Writing Contest Name and Theme: #AtomicWalletTutorial
- Prize Pool: $230 in DAI
- Deadline: Monday, 15th of June
The prizes are $200 in DAI for the authors who participate in the writing contest, and $30 in DAI for the Twitter Giveaway relating to the contest. Details can be seen below in this post.
What is Atomic Wallet?
Atomic Wallet, is a non-custodial multi-asset wallet that supports over 40 blockchains with 300+ custom tokens.
It offers an option to buy crypto with a bank card in 18 local fiat currencies, instant exchange of 60+ assets, supported by Changelly and ChangeNOW, and staking for 10 PoS cryptocurrencies (and counting) all in one simple user-friendly interface protected by mnemonic seed. Atomic's on-device intelligence allows storing all private keys at a user’s computer or/and smartphone, which guarantees only they have full access and control over the funds.
You can download Atomic Wallet from here.
#AtomicWalletTutorial Contest Deadline, Prize Pool, Topics and Rules.
The contests starts on Tuesday, 2nd of June, and submissions are accepted until Monday, 15th of June. We will announce the winners a few days after the deadline.
#AtomicWalletTutorial Writing Contest Prize Pool - $200 in DAI.
For this contest, the rewards will be semi-flexible.
- The rewards will go to the top 10 authors.
- Rewards split between top 3 authors: $130 in DAI - exact split to be determined; we will base this on post quality.
- 4th to 10th place: $10 in DAI each ($70 in DAI total).
Topics: What Can I Write About to Participate in the #AtomicWalletTutorial Writing Contest?
You can write a tutorial about Atomic Wallet or any of the products it offers. You can compare Atomic Wallet to other wallets you are familiar with too.
The list of topics you can write about includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Write a tutorial on how to use the actual non-custodial multi-asset wallet tutorial - either for the desktop, or the Android and iOS versions of the app.
- A tutorial on how to use the crypto exchangedirectly with Atomic Wallet.
- A tutorial on how to stake a specific token like AWC, XTZ, TRX, ONT, NEO, KMD, ALGO, or VET, with Atomic Wallet. And what you can get out of doing this.
- You can write a post specifically about staking the Atomic Wallet Token (AWC) - a new feature that is just about to be implemented in the Atomic Wallet, and an announcement will be made within days. PS. This is already live on mobile phones, so be the first to write about it!
- How to buy crypto with FIAT using the Atomic Wallet.
- You can write a tutorial about the Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC).
- What is the Atomic Wallet membership, how it works, and how to earn Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC).
- Or you can compare Atomic Wallet to other wallets like Exodus, Electrum, Trust Wallet or any other wallets that you are familiar with.
You can learn more about Atomic Wallet in their intro post on Publish0x, in this post on Publish0x, or on the Atomic Wallet website, especially in their knowledge base section or on the blog.
You can download Atomic Wallet from here.
#AtomicWalletTutorial Contest Rules.
- Write about Atomic Wallet or any of the products it offers (the actual non-custodial multi-asset wallet, the crypto exchange, staking with Atomic Wallet, the Atomic Wallet membership, or the Atomic Wallet Token, etc...) or compare Atomic Wallet to other wallets like Exodus, Electrum, MyCrypto, MyEther, Metamask, Trust Wallet or others.
- Videos are also accepted. You can record a Youtube video, embed it into your article on Publish0x, write a short intro to your post, and link to the article from the Youtube video description.
- The article you enter the contest with has to be your own original work. We will not accept copy / pasted, spun or translated submissions (unless they are your own original work of course).
- When you're done writing the article, publish it in your Publish0x blog and use the tag AtomicWalletTutorial (without the hashtag, you cannot use hashtags when you tag posts on Publish0x).
- Submit your article between Tuesday, 2nd of June and Monday, 15th of June 2020.
- That's it!
How Will the Winners be Chosen?
We will choose the winners a few days after the submission deadline (Monday, 15th of June). Both Atomic Wallet team and our team will select the posts we find have covered the topic best. In my mind, quality submissions are the articles that:
- Are your own original work.
- Are easy to read and are nicely formatted.
- Follow all of the contest rules.
- Original graphics or videos are always a plus.
What if I'm Not an Author?
Before you can write posts on Publish0x, we need to approve you as an author. If you want to be a part of this contest and are not yet an author on Publish0x, simply let us know that the reason for the application is to take part in the #AtomicWalletTutorial writing contest when you're applying for authorship at https://www.publish0x.com/become - we will make sure to check and approve these authorship applications extra fast.
Mini Twitter Giveaway - $30 in Rewards Split Between 6 Users.
We've prepared $30 in DAI rewards for the Twitter giveaway.
We will reward six users with $5 in DAI each. The rewards will be split between users who:
- Write the most original tweets in our estimate.
- Just follow the Twitter Giveaway rules and get lucky!
Twitter Giveaway Rules.
- Your Twitter account has to be older than a month, and you need to have at least 20 followers and 10 tweets in the past year.
- Your tweet needs to use both the hastag #AtomicWalletTutorial and the hashtag #Publish0x. On top of that, to be eligible for the reward you need to both be following @Publish0x on Twitter and also be following the Atomic Wallet Twitter account.
- You need to tweet out your tweet between today and 15th of June 2020.