- Kanye spoke about Bitcoiners with reference to the turmoil in America, saying that “[Bitcoiners] really have a perspective on what the true liberation of America and humanity will be”
- He has previously spoken of Bitcoin, courting controversy when he stated that he wanted to use Bitcoin ever since he "saw Harriet Tubman on the twenty-dollar bill"
- West referred to Twitter CEO and co-founder Jack Dorsey, who has also appeared on the show and praised Bitcoin
- Jack Dorsey’s Square has invested $50 million in Bitcoin, while the company’s CashApp receives most of its revenue come from the asset
- West’s Twitter account was one of those that was targeted in a Bitcoin scam in July 2020
Kanye West Thinks Highly of Bitcoin
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.