On August 13, Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) platform Aragon (ANT) was listed on Binance, OKEx and Huobi, all within a span of 24 hours. The token’s price has surged since the announcement of the listings.
- Binance has listed the ANT token against Bitcoin (BTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Binance USD (BUSD) and Tether (USDT)
- OKEx provides BTC and USDT pairs
- Huobi paired ANT against BTC, USDT and Ethereum (ETH)
- ANT reached its all-time high of $11.45
- The project recently launched a liquidity program that rewards liquidity providers for the ANT-ETH pool on Uniswap