It is not news that we are experiencing an exciting bull market in the crypto world. Not only Bitcoin has made its big move this year but in the past week, we also have seen a big jump in high market cap alt-coin such as Ethereum, Litecoin among others finally started to make significant moves. A lot of the movement is driven by many factors often registered in the news, and today I and Lisa got to talk about pretty significant events that happened in the crypto world in the past few days. From Paypal's additional announcements, G20 Summit discussions about CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currencies) to a recent phishing scam suffered by Go Daddy, one that unfortunately jeopardized the security of a few crypto enterprises but as recorded on the article, was quickly mitigated.
Make sure that you click on the play button below, and catch up with the latest news about crypto and blockchain technology as well as our take and opinions on each topic. Below the video, you will find a list of all the articles that inspired the topic of our chat today. Hope you enjoy the stream and learn an interesting fact or two.
1. PayPal CEO: Our platform will 'significantly bolster the utility of cryptocurrencies'
2. China president proposes global QR code health system to boost travel amid pandemic
3. NFT Painting of Buterin in Harlequin Garb Sets Record in Weekend Crypto Art Sale
4. At G20 Summit, China Calls For Accepting CBDCs
5. GoDaddy Employees Used in Attacks on Multiple Cryptocurrency Services
All my best
Social Media links: https://cointr.ee/mammycrypto