For The Birds is an original series of pixel art featuring birds of the world and a playable katamari game in development.
Proceeds are donated to the World Land Trust, an organization that protects rainforest around the world. 150GBP has been donated already!
Today's Pigeon Puzzles!!! All the questions are public now.
For The Birds Series 2 starts with a free drop. Given my love of experiments each drop link will be missing some characters! You'll have to answer a question to fill in the link. Each link will be good for 10 pigeons. So you can keep the answer to yourself or share it with friends.
Questions that haven't been fully claimed! Though several only have 1 left.
- Q3: This deadly weapon emerged after WWII and has been used around the world ever since. Letters CAPS. (XX##)
- Q6: This evergreen tree is quite common and quite poisonous! 3 Letters, title case (Xxx)
- Q7: This ocean dwelling plant is both a common Japanese food and invasive species. 6 letters capitalized as follows (XxXXXX)
- Some one posted the answer to this one on the discord. There are no rules about sharing :)
- Q9: 3 digits add up to 15. The first and third digit is the same. (###)
- Q10: The answer to life, the universe, and everything, reversed.
- Q11: Jarry's pataphysical gorilla was only known to say one thing. Capitalized as follows (XXxX)
- Q12: This 5 letter word is short hand for a deadly virus and/or government conspiracy (sorry, couldn't resist). All lower case (xxxxx)
- Q13: Five letter word for a naturally occuring rock/treasure chest. Capitilized as follows (XxxXX)
- Q14: Two words for a canine conflict. 6 letters. Title case as follows (XxxXxx)
- Q15: This 3 letter symbol can warn of poison as well as things culturally illicit. ALL CAPS.
The questions are posted on the discord before anywhere else. Here are previous answers.
- Q1: "Sue" -This 3 letter word is the first name of a paleontologist and their discovery, an epic T. rex specimen.
- Q2: "HEL" -This mythical Nordic location, we'd all like to avoid. (ALL CAPS)
- Q4: "nero" - This notoriously extravagant Roman emperor was actually quite popular among the common folk of the time. Just the first name, all lower case.
- Q5: "nets" - This New York sports team has an identity crisis. It had both a dragon and a knight mascot, now it has none! All letters lower case. (xxxx)
- Q8: "PEZ" - People collect the dispensers sold with this classic candy, originally from Austria. 3 letters, ALL CAPS. (XXX)
But Wait! There's more.
This October we'll hold mini stress test and high-score contest. Play as a rock pigeon and win bonus NFTs for doing better than the others. More details on that to come. High-scores are already being logged.
- Current Sales here.
- Read about the For The Birds Project here.
- Join the discord and help shape the project. Plus, be the first to get notices of giveaways, updates, competitions, and drops.
- Already holding birds? Try the Alpha release here.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for playing!