NFT Game Day happens every Friday w/ Corey Cottrell and Jimmy D, and is a day where we entertain ourselves and all those that tune in with the latest amazing, wondrous, and fascinating happenings though fun, enlightening, and informative deep dives with our guests from various NFT and gaming projects throughout the space.
This week on NFT Game day Corey and Jimmy D will be joined by long time collaborator and friend mBlu Crypto of Uplift.Art in anticipation for the upcoming Valentines Day Ti Amo event. For many of you mBlu & Uplift.Art will be no stranger, but if you find yourself new in this neck of the woods fear not, it is a happy and welcoming place to be in all regards.
“Uplift.Art is creating a first of its kind triple-win situations for charitable projects, art collectors and artists. We use the power of blockchain to bring unique and verified genuine art of top artists to the blockchain. Art collectors can invest in a great portfolio and see it rise in value while having fun. Artists receive a fair share of profits and get in front of a whole new audience of art investors while aiding and supporting meaningful charity organizations and projects. Charitable and meaningful projects get the funds they need to use in operating and gaining visibility from a segment of individuals who bought this arts and are interested in charity.”
The Valentines event Ti Amo is a series of combined music, song, and poetry dedicated to the 20 year long love story of Uplift.Art founder mBlu and his wife Francesca and placed as an NFT collectors and gamification item on the WAX blockchain. This Fragments of Love NFT series will drop February 13th at 12 pm EST and run for 24 hours through a series of unique 2 hour bidding sessions allotting all who place a bid for each section an NFT piece which can later be combined with the entire series and burned for a complete version of the ‘Marry Me Girl’ music video NFT on WAX.io.
Check out the official links below for more information regarding this event as well as Uplift.Art and its creative philanthropic endeavors in general.
Catch all action LIVE on our official theUplifters YouTube channel at 9 AM EST, Friday February 12th, 2021
- Homepage: https://uplift.art/
- Telegram: https://t.me/upliftart
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/upliftart
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9PhCK31rNSrxsTss0YN9mA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mBluCrypto
w/ Corey Cottrell and Jimmy D is a series of weekly themed episodes with the intent to hone in on specified happenings around the space and bring together the builders, the influencers, and the community for a better understanding of a holistic ecosystem.
The with Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Weekly line up consists of Monday’s BP&Chill, Tech Talk on a Tuesday, Wednesday’s Media Moguls, Thursday’s EOSIO Weekly Update, and Friday’s NFT Game Day.
Each day we will be accompanied by a guest from throughout the space to guide us through whatever their super power may be, and together we can discover, learn, and educate one another in our aim towards making this collective experience the best for all it can possibly be.
Generally we will go Live from 9AM EST Monday to Friday and stream to our official YouTube channel. Of course, should you find yourself in a bind that early (or late depending upon where you may be), so long as you hit those subscribe and bell notification buttons, you shan’t miss a beat. However, should you miss an episode or two, no worries as our Weekly Roundup complete with descriptors and video links on Medium has always got ya covered.
Should you wish to aid and abed us in our mission to touch base with the world and keep people informed, please follow, like, subscribe, or whatever the million other social whack-a-mole holes have tagged in their buzz phrases.
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVIIu-RVCc
- TheUplift World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw9au_q0YY
- Medium: https://kansaikrypto.medium.com/
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D on Publish0x: https://www.publish0x.com/eosio-weekly?a=GRb4zrJeBL
- New Kids on the Blockchain deWeb Community Board: https://community.newkidsontheblockchain.com/NEWKIDS/profile/kansaikrypto
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Facebook News: https://www.facebook.com/EOSIO.Weekly
- EOSIO Weekly on Chirp: https://chirp.la/channels/EOSIOweekly
- Corey: Twitter (https://twitter.com/coreycottrell) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/coreycottrell)
- Jimmy D: Twitter (https://twitter.com/kansai_krypto), Discussions App (https://discussions.app/u/Jimmy_D-EOS7ecW4eHA2wJzr5hsFaf5ksffrbz8EmN51wtEyAPr6oFyUVwimr), Jimmy D Presents: Window to Crypto Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507827759326958)
Of course there is no obligation, but another way to support our mission towards enlightening the world with our content for them to devour, then you can do that too with tips currently to the following links.
- WAX & WAX based NFT’s: 5ssqy.wam
- EOS & EOS based tokens: eosioweeklye
- Telos: eosioweeklyt
With both this weeks semantics and mechanics out of the way then, do keep it real and happy trails skipping down the blockchain road to new and exciting future destinations and community building journey ;D