First of all, I want to extend a big thanks to everyone who's been reading my posts so far and tipping them, getting so many tips for my brave creator tutorial and Dharma interest tutorial was really motivating and has inspired me to write another post for you all. As always if you find it interesting or have comments or feedback please share them below. Thanks again for reading!
How to get your brave rewards from mobile browsers paid out sooner.
There's a really simple way to get access to your BAT sooner and below I'll take you through the whole process end to end.
And it's actually quite easy:
1. You'll need one or more brave browsers that have earned at least 1 BAT in their wallet. Unlike my example below (which sadly has only 0.2BAT so far):
2. An uphold account (I'll do a blog post on setting one of those up another time). This is the current Brave partner so the only way to get your crypto from them.
3. (this is the clever bit) A brave creators account if you don't have one I've created a handy step by step tutorial for you to follow.
4. Once you have your creator account head over to the place where you've set it up, for me its a website, but you could also use your Twitter, Vimeo, GitHub, Twitch, Reddit or Vimeo. Basically... on your mobile device load up the brave browser and go to the place where you're a creator. For the purposes of this, we will use publish0x.com as an example.
5. Notice that in the top right of the page it has a little tick on the BAT logo. That's really important. If you don't have that yet you need to go back to step 3 and double-check you did everything in the tutorial right. You need to be a verified creator for this to work.
6. Tap on that icon to open up the tip sheet, again notice that it says "Brave verified creator"
Have you worked it out yet? Basically you're going to use the mobile browser to tip yourself as a creator, and thus will get access to the BAT sooner.
7. Tap on send a tip. This will open up your tipping options.
8. Select the maximum amount you can and then tap on send my tip.
9. Repeat steps 5 to 9 until your down to less than 1 BAT
10. Wait a little while (it takes a few hours) and you will receive an email to your creator account saying you have been tipped.
11. Log into your creator account at:https://creators.brave.com/log-in
You should see many things on the screen but in the top left is your current BAT tip balance and below it is the next date of a deposit. This means the date when those funds will be transferred to your uphold wallet. For me, that's March 8th in this instance.
So there you have it, that's how you get your BAT from your mobile device to your creator account and know exactly when it's going to get paid into your uphold wallet. As always thanks so much for reading, if you have any questions or feedback for me please do get in touch via the comments below. Have a lovely crypto journey!
***Please note the information given here is for educational purposes only, it does not constitute financial advice in any way shape or form and should not be interpreted or used as financial advice. I am not qualified as a financial advisor and content provided by me anywhere is informational purposes only. Information given here should not be considered financial or investment advice of any kind. It is highly recommended that you seek the advice of a professional before making any financial decisions. You are in full control and ownership of any decisions made based upon the information I provide and I accept no liability for any decisions made based upon information I provide.***