Hello, and welcome to another article.
In this post, I'll be detailing the best things you can do with your Publish0x earnings.
The aim of this guide is to show you the best way to increase your holdings of your Publish0x earnings with little to no risk.
Unfortunately, DAI is no longer among us, so those amazing returns we could get with DAI are now gone. (😣)
However, in its place is ETH, and ETH is equally great. So without further ado, let's get into the article!
WHAT TO DO WITH ETHEREUM
Because of how versatile it is, Ethereum can be used in a host of ways.
Here are some of the fun ones:
- Binance savings: Binance would pay you a pretty high APR for saving Ethereum with them, which is amazing. I personally use Binance savings for my BAT holdings, and I have it set to save automatically, so when the previous saving session ends, a new one begins automatically without my input. This is a great way for me to earn interest on my already earned interest, which is really cool. I have a guide on how to use Binance savings, so please check that out!
- Compound.finance: If Binance is too CEXy for you, you can use Compound.finance. It's a great way to also earn some interest on your Ethereum holdings, although its APR fluctuates really crazily, so it's not a great choice if you want something that brings in the same interest overtime.
- Invest in some uniswap shitcoins: This is an extremely high risk manoeuvre, but when it pays off, it does pay off! Some of my records: ALEPH- 5X, DEC- 3X, ORN-5X, STAKE- 2X and TRB- 2.5X. These are some of the coins I invested in, and some of them have me those returns in a few hours. It is however really risky, as anyone could put a token on Uniswap and exit scam with your money. So be cautious while using this method.
WHAT TO DO WITH BAT
This one is pretty easy. I haven't found any new things to do with BAT just yet, so here are my recommendations:
- HODL it: it's going to be worth a lot more than it is now by the end of the year, believe me.
- Trade its perpetual swap contract: If you want to use your BAT to earn even more BAT, you can trade its swap contract on some lesser known exchanges. This does come at the cost of the exchange being really shady, but if you're willing to take the risk and you're good at trading, this is a solid method to increase your BAT holdings.
- Save it: You can use Binance savings or Compound once again, and you know the drill by now. Binance savings offers the most stable APR, and Compound can go a little crazy, but when it goes crazy in your favour, it can be great as well.
WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LRC
LRC receives a lot of flak for replacing BAT as the main tipping token here on Publish0x, however that has blinded most people to how good this token really is.
For starters, it powers a rather liquid Loopring DEX, which is a great achievement. Here are a few ideas for your LRC:
- HODL it: As I outlined in my LRC-BAND fractal, LRC looks exactly like BAND before it began its parabolic run. Remember: Price is fractal. Don't sleep on it!
- Convert it to ETH and save it: There aren't really too many places that accept LRC to be saved with interest, so you can use an instant exchange with a low threshold (like ChangeNOW) to exchange your LRC for ETH, and then you can either save your ETH or do some of the stuff outlined in the ETH section.
Those are my tips! What do you think is the best way to spend your earnings? Let me know down below.
If you liked this post, a like, follow and tip would all be amazing. Thanks for reading!