Dash - aims to provide fully-decentralized payment solution.
Dash is the first cryptocurrency to introduce a Masternode concept. It's also coin that offers instant payments and optional privacy with PrivateSent.
- Dash has one of the largest number of merchants and service partners that it numbered to a reported 4,800+ at the end of 2019.
- Dash is able to speed up transaction speed of up to 1-second when utilizing coin and other traditional online payment platforms.It is listed in more than 200 exchanges globally.
- Alt Thirty-Six (Alternative 36, inc.) is the first e-commerce payment system partner for Dash, offering to accept DASH as payment for the legal cannabis industry in the United States.
Project in a nutshell
Transactions for Bitcoin takes too much time, making it not ideal for day-to-day transactions. In an effort to fix that issue, Duffield created a fork from the Bitcoin code and made his own, and finally, on January 18, 2014, he launched Dash (formerly Xcoin at that time).
With Dash, transaction speeds are faster and are more secure thanks to the exclusive database from the crypto. This presents a great opportunity for regular individuals and small businesses to use the coin as a means of exchange if they want to ensure the utmost security with the use of crypto.
Dash is designed with an 18.9 million coin cap, and currently, 9.92 million are in circulation which is currently valued at $127 per coin
More details can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets/dash
Check out step by step guild how easy DASH staking is:
- New users register at https://www.mycointainer.com/signup/ , registered users login to https://www.mycointainer.com/
- After login, choose deposit option
- Choose 'I already have coins' and search for Dash (DASH) from the list
- After choosing Dash (DASH), click on Generate Address
- Deposit DASH Coins to the address displayed. The moment your deposit is successful your staking rewards will start
Visit MyCointainer POWER PLANS
For any support, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon
If you have any questions, or if you think there is copyright infringement, please contact MyCointainer, email@example.com.
Source: Dash (DASH) Staking Guide
Credits photo: https://www.mycointainer.com/