A recent study was carried out to check cat and dog hashtagged posts on Instagram.The study aimed to show cat or dog preference by location worldwide.
Hashtages such as #Ilovedogs #Ilovecats #doglovers #catlovers were checked by location data to produce some interesting results!
Over ten thousand cities were analysed for cat and dog related hashtags
Findings included quirky stats such as:
- Australia, The UK and The United States are all dog-people countries.
- Cats are more popular globally, the study showed that cats were more popular in 91 countries and dogs in 76 countries.
- 3 countries showed around a 50/50 split of cat and dog owner postings
- Cats proved more popular in Canada, China and Russia and much of Europe and Asia
- Dogs proved more popular on the African and American continents.
- The city with the highest number of both cat and dog tagged posts?
…New York City and 59.6% were tagged by cat lovers
Wondering if you live in a more pro cat or dog city?
We have included a link HERE that contains an interactive checker!
Cat And Dog Tips: Some Quirky Things About Left-Pawed Cats And Dogs
Crypto Observations: Why Collecting Small Amounts Of Crypto Matters
Join Us On PUBLISH0x And Get Paid In Cryptocurrencies To Read And Publish Posts: Invite Link