Cardano does a relatively decent job in keeping its community updated. Although its progress, right from the ICO till now is snail paced, it is not surprising given the breadth that Cardano is looking to cover.
Here are the highlights from the Cardano news letter from July 12th (today)
Shelley Testnet rollout is underway and here is what has happened as of week two of the testnet rollout
- On Thursday, we released a new Jormungandr build, v 0.2.4 15
- Homebrew tap updated with latest v 0.2.4 release
- Jormungandr-nix updated with latest v 0.2.4 release
- Snappy package update on snap store to v 0.2.4 release
- Default faucets/stake pools in jormungandr-nix switched from 1 to 3
- This release has fixed a few of the bugs the community had identified as well as making further planned improvements
Cardano appoints Hinrich Pfeifer as the new Foundation Director. Hinrich will be based out of Switzerland and will be overseeing the implementation of Cardano Foundation's vision.
Emurgo joins The Chamber of Digital Commerce, a world-leading trade association representing the digital asset and blockchain industry.
Video update is out and can be viewed here.
Seiza Staking Simulator coming that will show how much ADA you can earn based on the pool you choose.
Nathan Kaiser, Chairperson of the Cardano Foundation, interviewed with iBlock.tv where he talked about Cardano Foundation's vision, you can watch it here.
From the way teams involved in the Cardano ecosystem have been moving forward, it is likely that Cardano will emerge as the most stable and resilient project in the blockchain platform in the entire space in the coming decade.