TRON announced that the migration of DLive will happen April 15th, 2020. Get your Lino withdrawal requirement completed soon because after that your Lino is worth nothing and the blockchain is being “CutOff” and no longer supported. Let’s talk about it.
You can see the official announcement on DLive here: https://community.dlive.tv/2020/01/15/lino-update-bittorrent-rocket-ready-for-liftoff/. If you go through this article you’ll see the main restrictions for withdrawing like the insane requirement that you must have streamed for 80 hours which essentially ensures that anyone who wants their own money back has to stream nonsense or even nothing for 80 hours which is a convenient way to artificially inflate their number of streaming hours in their statistics not to mention keep you from getting your own funds.
This may not apply to people outside the United States, but even then you only have from February 25th to April 15th to trade your Lino points for BTT on Poloniex. I’m not sure why they aren’t supporting this for US citizens, but I’m very sure you will have the same restrictions as I’m not a US citizen and still have these withdrawal restrictions.
I’ve covered all these issues before, but this post is here to outline that you only have a limited time to get your money back and that if you don’t, it will be gone. They abandoned Steem before and they will abandon Lino users in a couple months.
- Extremely centralized (they controlled their token price, it wasn’t on exchanges, you could buy without restriction, but needed full KYC to withdraw and be 16 or older as well as a minimum withdrawal of over 4,250)
- Censorship prone (they banned many people including Alex Jones)
- Didn’t register anything to the blockchain but claimed to be a blockchain platform
- Previously had stake requirements for verification that users probably never earned back and then couldn’t withdraw due to minimum requirements
- Left the Steem blockchain and now are leaving the Lino “blockchain” abandoning both communities each time
- You must stream at least 3 days and 8 hours on DLive to be eligible to get paid/withdraw your own purchased funds.
You can check out my previous videos and blogs on why DLive is basically a scam below:
DLive migrates blockchain for the third time: https://youtu.be/7U5dPGbChLI
DLive is centralized and overly misleading: https://youtu.be/--ritc7liOw
This was my original video I made covering Dlive all the way back in May of 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9E6WEK-VE
What do you think about all of this? Will TRON save DLive? Is DLive basically just a scam? Do ex-Twitch streamers understand what’s really happening here? Let us all know in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!