I recently had the chance to discuss Holdex with Vadim Zolotokrylin who is the CEO and co-founder to discuss the project and where they are going with it in 2020.
Holdex is on a mission to empower organizations’ financing cycle. They help to provide you clarity and not hype on amazing dapps. They also aid you in finding airdrops, giveaways and more with ease.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:22
• What does your average day look like? – 0:53
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Holdex? – 1:32
• What problem does Holdex solve? – 2:20
• How did Holdex get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it? 3:33
• What are the next big updates for Holdex to release soon or that are in the works? – 6:56
• Where does Holdex fit in with other existing similar projects? – 8:01
• Where do you see Holdex going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 9:39
• Who are you targeting with your business and what are some different use cases you could share? - 11:50
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this? – 12:50
Check out https://holdex.io/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!