I had the opportunity to discuss Kyber Network with Deniz Omer who is the head of ecosystem growth there. We discuss what Kyber is all about and what they’re up to in 2020.
Kyber Network is described as an on-chain liquidity protocol that aggregates liquidity from a wide range of reserves, powering instant and secure token exchange in any decentralized application. What I use it for is seamless simple token swapping, but you also develop on Kyber too.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:18
- What does your average day look like? – 2:15
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Kyber Network? – 3:53
- For our more tech-savvy audience do you want to dive into the development side of Kyber? - 4:57
- What problem does Kyber Network solve? – 6:00
- How did Kyber Network get its name? – 8:08
- What are the next big updates for Kyber Network to release soon or that are in the works? – 8:50
- Where does Kyber Network fit in with other existing similar projects? – 11:58
- Where do you see Kyber Network going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 14:27
- What lead to the decision to go with using the Ethereum blockchain? – 16:32
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? – 18:40
Check out https://kyber.network/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Have you used Kyber before? Do you use a different swap exchange? Have you ever used a swap exchange? Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!