I recently had the chance to discuss BitTube with Kai-Uwe Schnier who is the CFO there. We discuss how BitTube can be an alternative to YouTube, how you can sync your content, and what’s up next for them in 2020.
TUBE is a new kind of money that provides a modern payment network. BitTube is where you can earn TUBE for your videos and acts as a better crypto alternative to the likes of YouTube.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:22
- What got you into blockchain and cryptocurrency? – 1:05
- Can you give us a brief introduction to BitTube? – 3:08
- What problem does BitTube solve? – 4:45
- Would you care to speak to the migration from BitTube.tv to BitTube.video?- 6:10
- How did BitTube get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it? – 7:15
- Would you care to speak a little bit about the YouTube to BitTube autosync feature? - 8:40
- What are the next big updates for BitTube to release soon or that are in the works? - 10:00
- Where does BitTube fit in with other existing similar projects? – 13:55
- Where do you see BitTube going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 15:30
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? – 18:00
- When can we expect a mobile application? – 19:00
Have you tried out BitTube? How do you find it compares to other blockchain and crypto video host applications? Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!