PalaEinaudi in Moncalieri (18' 8,9km from Torino) will be the venue of the 19° Opening Day, opening act for Techfind A1 series: from friday 1st to sunday 3rd October, three days to the sign of italian women basketball.
Moncalieri's event, first look of a championship more than ever unpredictable, represent the return of Opening Day, after the edition in the 2019 at Chianciano Terme (near Siena). One event strongly wanted from Basket Women Italian League, from the President Massimo Protani and from Board of Directors for restore and give life to one of more large shop windows.
In the scope of the organization of the event, in order to carry out the manifestation in the the best conditions possible for regarding safety and health protocols, the seven games will be divided in two matches at day to dispute in friday and saturday, then conclude on sunday with three matches.
Waiting the official definition of the order and of the match schedule, remember the program of the first day of Techfind A1 series:
- Banco di Sardegna Dinamo Sassari-Limonta Costa Masnaga
- Virtus Segafredo Bologna-Fila San Martino di Lupari
- Umana Reyer Venezia-PF Broni 93
- Passalacqua Ragusa-Allianz Geas Sesto San Giovanni
- La Molisana Magnolia Campobasso-Use Rosa Scotti Empoli
- Famila Wuber Schio-Gesam Gas E Luce Lucca
- Akronos Moncalieri-E-Work Faenza
Three days, seven matches, a great guaranteed show.
Welcome back Opening Day!