Provisional – Here Are Some Of Our Platform Basics:
- A social media platform for ‘short-form content’. People can post ‘long-form’ content by spending some ‘ULOGS’ tokens.
- ‘Images, memes, GIFs etc’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ need to be created by our users ‘fresh’, non-existent on the internet prior. Caricature-entries are welcomed. ‘Images, memes, GIFs etc’ seemingly resourced from the internet can be hidden from the user-interface but stays on the blockchain.
- To maintain a ‘ulogging-standard’, our platform will be built around ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. Certified uloggers will be empowered with tools, UI-perks, extra influence etc, enabling them introduce and inculcate the art of ulogging across ‘cryptoulogs.com’. Anyone can become ‘certified’.
- On cryptoulogs.com, you can be a private or public figure. (Regardless, private figures will maintain their potential for garnering internet opportunities because their ulogs will reflect that ‘you’ element.)
- Posts are published to the Hive blockchain. Users can earn HIVE and our Hive-based token called ‘ULOGS’.
- People can earn for ‘staking, curation, content-creation, content-promotion, for exercising human virtues, for past deeds and even randomly’.
- Users will have to claim their staking-rewards, via a simple ‘ulogging’ (‘mining the human’) action. Unclaimed rewards, will be distributed randomly among active ‘certified uloggers’ or returned to the pool.
- Tokenomics-wise, we will like a ‘small supply’ and ‘a low inflation-rate’, targeted primarily at growing and celebrating our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Assuming the quota of our ‘grey-list’ is ‘100,000 certified uloggers’, we could start with a supply of ‘100,000 ULOG’ i.e ‘at least 1 ULOG per certified ulogger’. In effect, we can have an inflation-rate of 100,000 ULOG a year.)
- Our coin will have many utilities and underlying ‘DEFI’ attributes.
- We will explore other forms of ‘rewards’ besides ‘money’ e.g clout, UI-visibility, gig-donation, consultancy, project visibility etc.
- Certain tier of stakeholders will be ‘certified uloggers’ by default. However, anyone can become ‘certified uloggers’ irrespective of their stake-size.
- The user-interface should highlight ‘certified uloggers’ and modeled to invite users to get ‘certified’.
- ‘Certified’ users get exclusive UI-perks and discounts compared to others.
- Projects can pay in ‘ULOGS’, to create their ulog-communities.
- The ‘ULOGS’ token will have cross-platform utilities e.g for DMs, peer-to-peer ads, subscriptions, marketplace etc.
- The user-interace should be modeled such that we can reach every ‘certified ulogger’ at least, with important updates. We can have ‘chat-support, DM-features, special feeds, live feeds etc’ accessible especially to ‘certified uloggers’.
- We could develop our own unique ‘ulog-based tagging system’ e.g we can append ‘ulog-‘ to every tag used on our user-interface. In effect, we have like ‘#ulog-rekt, #ulog-lambo, #ulog-btc etc’.
- Our user-interface will dynamically introduce ‘ulog-related’ initiatives, contests and trends to create buzz and build a solid community.
- We will not have ‘airdrops’, instead we will have ‘teardrops’, meaning that there will be a ‘mining the human’ element in how we dispense the ULOGS token via drops.
- We will have a DEFI layer that finances projects, especially for established ‘certified uloggers’.
- We will be backed by a physical venture, courtesy of ‘physical hubs’ called ‘Macrohard’ that gathers ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc’ across the globe. Our first ‘Macrohard’ hub is located in the Philippines!
- Holders or stakers of ‘ULOGS’, will have starting stake in ‘TEARDROPS’.
- We will apply a ulogging-style referral system.
- We will grow a successful YouTube channel on ‘UloggersTV‘, that will feature ‘certified uloggers, help them build their own YouTube presence and grow ulogs globally.
- We will develop a DAO that empowers established ‘certified uloggers’ in building their projects, even in absence of seed-funding.
- ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be developed with others in mind. We will create a grey-print ‘code-base’ that ‘certified uloggers’ can replicate to build their own ‘ulog-based platforms’.
- Provide ‘DEFI’ tools that allows external trusted projects to distribute their tokens to our users in ‘teardrops‘ fashion.
- Add ‘d-commerce’ features to incite, reward and celebrate ‘certified uloggers’ creations.
- Model the user-interface to generate ‘revenue’, sufficient also for developing ‘steemgigs.org, marlians.com, ulogs.org’.
- There may be communities accessible primarily to ‘certified uloggers’ or on a ‘pay-to-join’ basis for others. On these exclusive communities, we can offer perks like ‘teardrops, faucets, clout etc’.
- Users will carry labels of ‘uloggers’ or ‘certified uloggers’, to give ‘cryptoulogs.com’ that ‘ulogs-outlook’ and help users find help or answers from ‘certified uloggers’ instantly.
Why Will ‘cryptoulogs.com’ Focus On Short-Form Content?
Among other things, ‘ulogging’ isn’t a very popular concept yet. It is an art that we will need to inculcate among our users gradually, till it becomes established among them as a culture. Yes, ulogging is an art.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘ulogging’ is an entire paradigm that can be embroiled into any ‘human activity’, making once ‘ordinary human activity’, un-ordinary! (For instance, ‘ulogging + legacy = ulogacy’.)
In the context of content-creation, ‘ulogs’ isn’t popular either. The world knows about ‘blogs and vlogs’; the world needs to know about ‘ulogs’.
‘cryptoulogs.com’ will play a prominent role in introducing ‘ulogs’ to the world!
This is why we are building our projects around ‘certified uloggers’ and modeling our user-interface and tokenomics to focus on ‘growing our grey-list of certified uloggers’.
Now, by focusing on short-form content, we can seamlessly introduce the art of cryptoulogging among our users, while managing a better success-rate at maintaining a ‘cryptocurrency’ platform filled with ‘ulogs’.
‘Short-form content’ has a higher likelihood of turning out original and fresh. It is also a feasible point-of-entry into ‘ulogging’, until the concept of ‘ulogs’ becomes popular.
Too, short-form content is befitting for a cryptocurrency atmosphere, where ‘timeliness’ is a pertinent ingredient of ‘valuable content’.
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we want to create a ‘new cryptocurrency internet’, one that is dynamic, ever-refreshing and incites humans to ‘mine their human’.On it, we want a cryptocurrency-world that highlights the beauty of humans, showcasing their shine, all while further revealing the beauty of ‘blockchain technology and cryptocurrency’. Yes, we want to explore and highlight the unconventional application(s) of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ (e.g as a tool of revelation, as a tool to ‘return value to humans’, as a mentality-adjusting tool etc.), establishing it as grander things than ‘just a reward-distribution tool’. By means of ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we want to create a unique ‘blockchain-born innovation’ based on ‘ulogs’, that cements the value of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ as ‘indispensable tools’, tangible to human evolution.
Let us gift the internet with fresh ‘cryptoulog’ resources; let us create a true ‘internet 3.0’ based on ‘ulogs’, whereupon ‘humans’ hold sway, moreso than ‘crypto-kitties, bulls or bears’.
Starting with short-form content, users on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ who aren’t crypto-savvy can gradually grow in confidence within the the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’. Understanding the underlying concept of ulogging, adopting its culture; they can desire to create long-form ulogs.
As mentioned earlier, users can post ‘long-form cryptoulogs’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ by spending some ‘ULOGS’ tokens. (This still provisional, so it is either ‘burnt or spent’!)
Besides creating them, ‘short-form ulogs’ are also easier to consume, curate and promote.
Imagine ‘a cryptocurrency-related social-media platform filled with ulogs’, whereupon each post is created in dynamic-fashion i.e ‘fresh’, whereupon every cryptocurrency-meme is a ‘ulog-meme’, where every crypto-related GIF is a ‘ulog’ one, whereupon every crypto-adventure is document-able, whereupon ‘crypto-drafts’ are given value, where ‘even anonymity carries the stamp of human’. Imagine a cryptocurrency world that is participate-able in by everyone. Imagine a cryptocurrency ‘content-world’ that everyone can author in, that everyone curate and promote on. This is what ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be!
Did you know that a ‘cryptocurrency-inclined audience’ is a unique breed of audience. Did I say audience? I meant ‘humans’. Have you attended a cryptocurrency event for instance? Have you been in cryptocurrency-based social media platforms like ‘Steemit or Hive‘? Well, in these cryptocurrency-ecosphere(s), you find reputable great minds and it is no coincidence.
Imagine a bare, immutable platform that rendezvous humans, possessing of a reward-distribution mechanism that incentivizes human activities like ‘proof of brain’, ‘proof of tears’ etc; what happens of these humans? Even obliviously, these humans evolve. Underlying, they ‘mine their human’.
The result? ‘Revelations, reputability, a giving economy, the world is barer, better relationships, dream-building, loyalty, ‘bulls or bears’ become secondary, ‘humans’ begin to hold sway. Even spiritual stuff!
Now, imagine ‘cryptoulogs.com’; a social platform, built on a bare & immutable blockchain, possessing of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution mechanism, modeled to reward a ‘mining the human’ activity called ‘ulogging’.
Other Reasons For Choosing ‘Short-form Ulogs’ For ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
- In the world of cryptocurrency, short-form content still maintains intrinsic value.
- To create a cryptocurrency-atmosphere, where questions/answers are posed more freely.
- To incite engagement.
- To allow easier participation from ‘certified uloggers’ in curation, promotion etc.
- To fit our ‘tokenomics’, which will make use of ‘a small supply and low inflation-rate’.
- To reduce things like ‘fraud’, where obtainable.
ULOGS Token – (Provisional) Tokenomics.
The ‘u’ in ulogs stands for ‘you‘.
To further let the world know about ‘ulogs’, we have chosen a token name called ‘ULOGS‘. A unit of our token is a ‘ULOG‘.
‘ULOGS’ is a simple utility token that will be used to power ‘cryptoulogs.com’. Being a product of the Teardrops ecosystem, it will make use of a ‘proof of tears’ (mining the human) reward-distribution model.
The ‘ULOGS’ token should succeed whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved. This means that we will develop our tokenomics around humans, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
We want to create a token that everyone wants to hold. Everyone should be able to earn ‘ULOGS’. To earn it however, they will need to ‘mine their human’. An example of a ‘mining the human’ activity is ‘ulogging.
Where our token can incite ‘breakthrough in human’, ULOGS succeeds.
At this stage, it is important to highlight that our ecosystem will build around a core of ‘certified uloggers’.
Thus, when it comes to user-growth on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, our sole focus will be on growing our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. ‘Certified uloggers’ will constitute our ‘true fan-base’.
Now, let us assume that our ‘grey-list’ has a soft-CAP of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’. This will mean that at every instance, even if we have billions of users, we should maintain a grey-list made up of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
Our scarce model is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’.
In formulating our tokenomics, it is also important to consider that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will play a tangible role in supporting the development of other projects emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘ulogs.org, marlians.com, steemgigs.org and ‘Macrohard‘ (a physical hub for brother-programmers located in the Philippines.)
Based on the insight discussed, here is are some token/tokenomics-characteristics that we will consider:
- Build a token/tokenomics fit for ‘cryptoulogs.com’, a blockchain-based social-media platform for cryptoulogs.
- Model the token/tokenomics to give prominence to our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Note: everyone can get ‘certified’.)
- Model a token that garners sustained interest (e.g people should desire to hold it, people should want to discuss it, people should want to spend it, people should want to distribute it etc.)
- Create a token that makes uses of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model.
- Create a token that has utility, whether ‘bulls or bears’.
- The token should have ‘social’ properties e.g users can earn it via ‘content-creation, content-promotion, content-curation’.
- Create a token that possesses underlying ‘DEFI’ properties e.g people can earn it by staking it, people can delegate their stake etc.
- Token should have ‘social, commerce and DEFI’ utilities.
- Create a token that inherently abates ‘whale’ impact.
- Create a token that propagates the ‘Ulogs’ movement.
- Create a token that maintains intrinsic value, even in ‘fractional amounts’ i.e ‘may people aspire to possess a unit of the token’.
Now, let’s draft the token parameters for ULOG coin:
- ‘ULOGS’ will have a small supply and low-inflation rate, where inflation is based on a reward-pool. (Provisional initial supply = 100,000 ULOGS > Provisional inflation (i.e ‘reward-pool’) = 100,000 ULOGS per year.)
- ‘ULOGS’ reward-pool (Provisional allocation: Author = 30%, Curator = 20%, Staking = 40%, DAO = 10%)
Note: ‘ULOGS’ is likely to be a Hive-based token, inheriting the social-properties native to the Hive blockchain such as zero transaction fees, 3-seconds block-time etc.
Based on this tokenomy, we can create a token fit for ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a social-media platform based on ‘cryptocurrency-related ulogs’. As seen above, people will be able to earn ‘ULOGS‘ from a reward-pool (which has a low emission-rate of ‘100,000 ULOG per year’), in accordance with this allocation: ‘author = 30%, curator = 20%, Staking = 40%, DAO = 10%’.
As seen above, ‘50% of the reward-pool’ (i.e author = 30%, curator = 20%)goes towards rewarding ‘content’.
Typically, these rewards are distributed via ‘likes’ (i.e upvotes). For ‘likes’ to have influence on reward-distribution, users need to stake or power-up their ‘ULOGS’ tokens. (By powering up their ULOGS tokens they deflate the circulating supply.)
‘Authors’ earn ‘ULOGS’, when staked-users like or upvote their ‘cryptoulogs’. Staked-users also earn ‘ULOGS‘ in the form of curation-rewards from the payout of ‘cryptoulogs’ that they have liked. Alas, there is more…
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, users can also earn ‘ULOGS’ directly, by ‘staking’ (i.e ‘powering up’) their ‘ULOGS’. As shown earlier, ‘40% of the reward-pool’ is allocated to ‘staking-rewards’, rewarding users who stake their ‘ULOGS’, daily.
While you can see our ‘staking’ layer as a traditional ‘DEFI’ layer, it is slightly different.
Staking-rewards on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ need to be claimed per day. To complete a claim however, users will need to ‘mine their human’ by ‘posting a simple cryptoulog’.
Assuming a user forgets to claim their their daily staking-rewards or declines to do so, their reward for that day is distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’ or sent to the ‘DAO’. This suddenly means that users across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ can also earn randomly or for ‘past deeds’.
To maintain a ‘proof of tears’ (i.e ‘mining the human’) element to even‘random earnings’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’, users who earn randomly will need to be ‘certified uloggers’. Ofcourse, everyone can get ‘certified’!
‘10%’ of our ‘reward-pool’ allocated to the ‘DAO’, will be used to further the growth and development of ‘cryptoulogs.com’; spent as required. Funds from the ‘DAO’ can also be used to empower ‘certified uloggers’, those who want to build their noble dreams.
As we have continued to reiterate, we will build our ecosystem around a core of ‘certified uloggers’. In eventuality, these ‘certified uloggers’ will form the core of every project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem‘ such as ‘ulogs.org, marlians.com, steemgigs.org, ‘Macrohard‘
and ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will help us in the process of identifying and establishing these ones.
Our tokenomics and token model has to take this into consideration too!
‘ULOGS’ as such, is modeled in such a way that ‘each person on our ‘grey-list’ should have ‘1 ULOG at least’ (i.e initial supply = ‘100,000 certified uloggers’ * 1 ULOG).
This creates our ‘scarce model’ and creates an atmosphere whereupon everyone can participate (with the influence of ‘whales’), whether they have giant ‘stake’ or not.
Users who maintain a certain tier of ‘ULOG-stake’ per month (e.g a stake of ’10 ULOGs’) are ‘certified’ by default. Others can become ‘certified’ through a simple verification-process, that involves a monthly-subscription, in the range of ‘1$’.
‘Certified uloggers’ are empowered with ‘tools, UI-perks, discounts, teardrops etc’ that give them extra influence across ‘cryptoulogs.com’, irrespective of their stake-size.
“You are whale to me!” @surpassinggoogle
With the ‘ULOGS‘ token, even ‘fractions of it’ should maintain intrinsic value. ‘Each user should aspire to amass ‘1 ULOG’ at least’.
‘ULOGS’ will have many utilities across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ as we will highlight later. For instance, users may post ‘long-form ulogs’ by spending ‘ULOGS’ or projects may need to spend ‘ULOGS’ to create their ‘ulog-based crypto-communities’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ etc.
These utilities will give ‘ULOGS’ is deflationary property, helping us maintain a ‘low circulating-supply’, even though we have a low annual inflation of ‘100,000 ULOG’.
Yes, we want a strong token backing ‘cryptoulogs.com’. We want to empower many humans, especially our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’, helping as many people as possible build their noble dreams. To accomplish this, we must create a token that succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com is a social media platform, with the potential of hosting ‘billions of users’; here are some other reasons for basing our ‘tokenomics’ on a ‘low initial supply & low inflation rate’:
- Focusing on short-form content, authors and curators can better afford ‘fractional rewards’.
- Cryptoulogs.com will create ‘external economies’ (i.e ‘acrypto-agnostic atmosphere’). ‘Ulogs’ are revealing in nature as a result, ‘cryptoulogs’ will constitute a thing of beauty.
- ‘Even a ‘one-liner cryptoulog’ is expensive’. Adopting a culture of ‘mining their human’, uloggers will explore ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’ in new, dynamic ways; revealing tangible information about ‘cryptocurrency’, including information that they may i have once hoarded.
(‘Learning is the ultimate earning’.)
- We want to abate the ‘whale’ effect, enabling an environment where ‘everyone can play’ e.g it is psychological bearable for a user aspiring to be ‘whale’, that a ‘whale’s wallet’ has a stake-size of ‘1000 ULOGS’ instead of ‘1,000,000 ULOGS’. In general, anyone can be ‘whale’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ by becoming a ‘certified ulogger’.
- We want everyone to aspire to possess and hold ‘1 ULOG’ at least.
- Exploring these token dynamics (such a‘low initial supply & low inflation rate’) with the ‘ULOGS‘, will help us better formulate tokenomics behind our ‘primary token’ called ‘TEARDROPS’.
‘ULOGS’ – Initial Supply Distribution (Provisional)
Initial supply = ‘100,000 ULOGS’
- Pre-sale = ‘80,000 ULOGS’ (Provisional price = ‘1$ per ULOG’). A maximum of ‘100 ULOG’ can be sold to a person. Unsold tokens after pre-sale may be held, either staked or used for ‘development’ costs.
- ‘10,000 ULOGS’ – staked as needed to direct the platform from the outset. Can also be used for things ‘development, team-expenses etc’ in the future.
- ‘10000 ULOGS’ – used for ‘marketing, bounties, teardrops etc’.
Funds raised from pre-sale will be used on-goingly for ‘development’, in this order:
- UI-development for ‘cryptoulogs.com’, including IOS and Android apps.
- Setting up the first physical ‘Macrohard‘ hub in the Philippines. (This hub will gather brother-programmers. This physical-venture will back our online-ventures.)
- Possibly list ‘wrapped-ULOGS’ on uniswap and add liquidity.
- Restore life to ‘marlians.com‘ and use that platform to create awareness to ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
- Continuing the development of ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and teardrops.network‘.
- Target exchange-listings using ‘community movement’ or direct-finance.
- Set up more ‘Macrohard‘ annexes in the Philippines.
‘ULOGS’ – Reward-Distribution Model (Provisional)
We want to explore a reward-distribution model that explores the following characteristics:
- Modeled around ‘mining the human’.
- Rewards ‘breakthrough in human‘.
- Rewards human virtues e.g ‘self-sacrifice, mentality, forgiveness etc’, rewards even ‘past deeds’.
- Has a ‘mentality-adjusting’ potency.
- Can evolve dynamically.
- Is social.
- Has a suspense element.
- Empowers and celebrates humans, returns value to humans.
- Can reward every(any)one.
- Doesn’t focus much on ‘governance’.
- Makes use of ‘grey-lists’; neither ‘black or white’.
- Makes use of un(dis)talented oracles.
- Has DEFI attributes.
- Incites a loyalty factor.
- Has potential for mainstreamity.
- Succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
- Isn’t ‘statically’ stake-based.
- Is celebratory in nature; based on the concept of ‘you are whale to me’.
- Has an ‘un(dis)talented‘ paradigm.
- Is a token ‘with a prayer’.
We have established so far that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will build on the Hive blockchain. This also means that the ‘ULOGS’ token is ‘Hive-based‘.
The Hive blockchain has the social-features that a platform like ‘cryptoulogs.com’ needs e.g ‘likes, replies, zero transaction-fees, stake-delegation, reputation-score, 3-seconds transaction-speed etc’. It also has a native community, made up of thousands of users. This means that we will always have a user-base.
The Hive blockchain also has a native ‘reward-distribution mechanism’ (called ‘proof of brain’) fit for social media, one based on ‘likes’ (i.e ‘upvotes’), which distributes rewards among ‘authors and curators’. This is something that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ needs!
Now, while the content-base for the Hive blockchain is ‘blogs’, the content-base for ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is ‘ulogs’. Thus, we are modeling our ‘reward-distribution’ mechanism around ‘proof of tears’, seeking to reward ‘other facets of humans’ assessible within ‘ulogs’, besides ‘just brain’.
Ultimately, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will have a ‘daily reward-pool’ (i.e ‘token-emission’) that users can distribute ‘via upvotes’, on the basis of their ‘influence’ (or stake-size). However, this time, they will be rewarding an activity that ‘mines the human’ called ‘ulogging’, specifically ‘cryptoulogging’.
As we have reiterated earlier, only ‘50% of our reward-pool’ is allocated to rewarding ‘content’. Users can also earn ‘rewards’ daily, simply by ‘staking’ (i.e ‘powering up’) their ‘ULOGS’, with ‘40% of the daily reward-pool’ allocated to ‘staking rewards’.
Alas, users can also earn the ULOG token randomly. This portion of ‘rewards’ will come from the daily portion of ‘staking-rewards’ that was left ‘unclaimed’.
In any case, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, irrespective of how ‘rewards’ are earned, users must have ‘mined their human’ (i.e ‘proof of tears’). For instance, to claim ‘daily staking-rewards’, users will need to ‘post a simple cryptoulog’ to fulfill their claim.
The ‘ULOGS’ can reward ‘past deeds’ too! While much of the ‘distribution’ in this respect, can be carried out consciously/manually by ‘our team’ or ‘certified uloggers’ via ‘timely upvotes’, it can happen in automated fashion and randomly. How so? Users who decline their ‘daily staking-rewards’, will have their ‘unclaimed rewards’ distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’.
This suspenseful atmosphere has ‘mentality-adjusting’ potency. Realizing that their ‘past deeds’ can be rewarded, users can begin to adopt a culture of ulogging, whether ‘bulls or bears’. They can also be inculcated with the fact,‘curation’ doesn’t have to be promised. Eventually, they can begin to ulog for the ‘conscious’ purpose of ‘mining their human’, where the primary reward is ‘real human growth’ (or ‘breakthrough in human’).
Now, we will return to celebrate the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’, with a digital currency called ‘ULOGS‘ and to a grander extent, with ‘TEARDROPS‘.
To conclude, let’s reiterate once again, that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be built around ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. From among these ones, we want to emanate ‘generation-fixers’. Thus, we will direct our ‘reward-distribution’ focus, primarily towards these ones, empowering them in the process. Alas, everyone can get ‘certified’!
As such, we can evolve a ‘scarce model’ that centers around ‘humans’, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
Whether it is the ‘world of cryptocurrency’, ‘DEFI’ or ‘blockchain in general’;‘it hasn’t been revealed enough’. Even the innovators of these ‘unconventional assets’ haven’t explored their innovation enough. There is a lot untold!
In general, we have replayed ‘existing world paradigms’, in our interaction, application and development of ‘blockchain’. For one, we have focused ‘the application of blockchain’ prominently towards things like ‘governance, code, crypto-kitties, finance etc’ and hardly towards ‘returning value to humans’.
Cryptocurrency itself have been measured in terms of ‘bulls or bears’ rather ‘humans’. This is understandable.
“The world is still very novice to the true state of the world”.@surpassinggoogle
As a result, ‘blockchain technology’ can fade like ‘technologies’ before it. Where we further lose our ‘human capabilities’ in the face of ‘blockchain technology’ (where ‘blockchain’ is used mostly as a ‘comfort tool’) as we may have with prior ‘technologies’, ‘blockchain’ will never finds it ‘shine’, neither will it stand out by ‘world-standards’ as an ‘indispensable and revolutionary tech’, till it eventually fades. Where ‘blockchain’ is used as a tool to ‘mine the human’, as ‘humans’ begin to find their ‘shine’, ‘blockchain’ will find attain its own shine; beginning to rank ‘great’.
cryptoulogs.com – DEFI layer.
Our ecosystem is inherently ‘DEFI’; ‘DEFI’ in the context of ’empowering of human’. Our ‘ROI’ is ‘real human growth’.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a social/content-based platform; considering that it will focus on ‘short-form content’, we have afforded ‘a small reward-pool allocation’ for ‘content’ and allocated ‘a large portion of our reward-pool’ to ‘staking-rewards’. However, we have created a more testimonial, un-ordinary type of ‘staking-feature’! How so?
Unlike traditional DEFI-platforms, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, your ‘stake’ gives you additional influence over a ‘reward-pool’ that incites users across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to ‘mine their human’.
Yes, while you can simply visit ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to claim your daily-rewards, you can also vote on ‘content’ created via the art of ‘ulogging’ (i.e a ‘mining the human’ activity).
Alas, to successfully claim your daily staking-rewards on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, you would have needed to publish a ‘cryptoulog’ too. Otherwise, your forfeited ‘rewards’ is distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’.
You see, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, your stake can still provide you tangible ‘ROI’ in terms of stirring ‘real human growth’; an ‘ROI’ that is constantly ‘positive’, irrespective of ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Assuming ‘staking’ is our basic DEFI-feature, we will continue to add other DEFI-featureS to ‘cryptoulogs.com’ over the course of time, in explorative fashion.
Note that each innovation stemming from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘cryptoulogs.com’ makes use of ‘down-to-earth’ paradigms. Thus, we want a ‘DEFI’ system that ‘returns value to humans’, relegating the position of ‘money’ in society.
“In a world filled with ‘full-blown humans’, money is the smaller-things”. @surpassinggoogle
One of our core vi-mission is to ‘abate half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’ and perhaps, un-ironically, we want to reverse engineer ‘DEFI’ to this effect.
As a result, one aspect of ‘DEFI’ that we are unlikely to implement is ‘loans‘, except we have learned how to reserve-engineer this feature to the effect of‘abating half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’.
Here are other DEFI-features that we will explore, to implement:
- ‘Teardrops’ – ‘Certified uloggers’ can have access to ‘exclusive communities’, focused on empowering them constantly with ‘cryptocurrency-drops’. (i.e ‘teardrops’ instead of ‘airdrops’.)
- TEARDROPS – Possessing stake in ‘ULOGS‘, should give you a starting-stake in ‘TEARDROPS‘, our primary token.
- Grow – A page/feature modeled to proactively provide especially ‘certified uloggers’, with a ‘variety of rewards’ e.g limelight, clout, consultancy etc. (See sample!)
- DAO – A small portion of the reward-pool is allocated to a ‘DAO’, which can be used to help ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects.
- Macrohard – A DEFI-feature constituting of ‘physical hubs’ filled with ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc’, focused on helping ‘certified uloggers’ build their projects.
- SteemGigs – A feature that will focus on helping ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects through ‘gigs’, even ‘free gigs’.
‘Cryptocurrency/Blockchain’ has provided us tangible ‘luxuries’ that never once existed. We haven’t explored the application of this luxuries enough. For instance, speaking of the concept of ‘money’, since the advent of ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’, how many more ‘unconventional dynamics’ have we learned or explored in relation to ‘money’? Did you know that you can ‘own an entire bank’ now? Isn’t that ‘cryptocurrency-wallet’ of yours possessing of the capabilities of a ‘bank’? And that so-called ‘money’ that we tend to elevate above ‘humans’, perhaps, ‘trampling upon humans’ to pursue; can’t one create ‘money’ today, by virtue of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ and begin to gift it to humans instead? Etc.
Humans Vs Bulls Or Bears.
As reiterated many times already, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ emanates from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem‘. Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a child-project, leading up to its parent-project ‘ulogs.org’; like ‘ulogs.org’, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a ‘down-to-earth’ innovation.
Underlyingly using an entire curriculum, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will undertake the world-adjusting route of ‘returning value to humans’. This is more attainable now, by virtue of ‘luxuries’ like ‘blockchain & cryptocurrency’.
Every layer, paradigm, algorithm and element of ‘cryptoulogs.com’, is modeled to ‘return value to human’. As such, we must build our ecosystem around a ‘core’ made up of ‘humans’, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
This also requires ‘celebrating humans’ and as importantly, inciting and rewarding ‘human activities’ that ‘mine the human’.
To celebrate humans, we should also have a token, that succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’; distributing this token in a manner that targets ‘humans’.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is ‘very content-based’ and builds on the ‘Hive blockchain’, which makes use a ‘proof of brain’ reward-model to reward ‘quality content’, we have created a ‘down-to-earth reward-distribution model’ called ‘proof of tears’; one that targets and celebrates ‘humans’.
How do humans ‘prove the tears’ though? By participating in activities that help them ‘mine their human’. One such activity is the ‘art of ulogging’, the primary activity on ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
Adding a ‘mining the human’ element into ‘content-related activities’ already familiar to people, we can play out an entire curriculum via ‘cryptouogs.com’, that enables us assess ‘proof of tears’.
Note: The whole Teardrops ecosystem was borne from the question; “can we fix the tears with the tears?”
As you may have noticed, in our approach to innovation, we attempt to be‘beautifully disruptive’, instead of ‘disruptive’.
Instead of the popular ‘code is law’ approach, that predicts human behavior in a bid to curb it, capturing ‘human capabilities’ into ‘a boolean’ (e.g ‘vote or un-vote’), we make use of ‘an entire curricula’, seeking to ‘return value to humans’.
Note: When we started ‘#ulog’, after 6-months of its inception, without aggressive marketing, some ‘5600 people’ participated in the art of ulogging. Most of these participants, have simply wondered ‘what a ulog is’ as they were familiar with ‘blog’ and ‘vlog’.
Yes, en-route ‘mining your human’ towards its awesomest version, there is bound to be many tears, whether ‘happy, sad or un-fell’ tears. We seek to reward these particular ‘tears’ (where ‘tears’ is a by-product of ‘mining the the human’.)
Did you notice the mention of ‘un-fell tears’?
Our route with ‘proof of tears’ is one of ‘revelation’ too! As mentioned before, we now have the luxury of ‘cryptocurrency & blockchain’ and we want to explore the application of these tools towards ‘returning value to humans’. By virtue of the ‘public and immutable’ nature of blockchain, ‘mining the human’ can become a ‘bare’ activity. By virtue of cryptocurrency, ‘mining the human’ can become a culture or a daily activity. From within this dynamic, very-human “mine”, there will be many ‘revelations’ (e.g what are ‘un-fell tears’?). By virtue of these ‘revelations’ (even ‘spiritual revelations’), we can better ‘return value to humans.’
One uncoventional yet tangible use-case for blockchain is; ‘a CCTV in to the true state of the world’.
Via ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we want to ‘return value to humans’ at every level. As such, we will continuously relegate the position of ‘money’ (i.e ‘bulls or bears’) in our eco-sphere, celebrating ‘humans’ instead.
This means that will build around a core of ‘humans’, i.e ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’.
These ones will be celebrated across our ecosystem, empowered with ‘tools, UI-perks, extra-influence etc’, whether they have large ‘stake’ or not. While we make use of a stake-based blockchain (Hive), things like ‘stake’ will not take precedence over ‘humans’.
“You are whale to me.” @surpassinggoogle
A ‘grey’ list is indicative of the fact that any human can can join this list, irrespective of their ‘stake-size’ (i.e ‘bulls or bears’).
Rather than ‘market action’ (i.e ‘bulls or bears’), our scarce-model is ‘humans’, i.e ‘our grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Say we have billions of users, our focus is to maintain a grey-list of say ‘100,000 certified uloggers’ at every instance.)
Moving together, we can create an entire movement that introduces and inculcates the ‘art of ulogging’ within our ecosystem and out into the world.
‘Certified uloggers’ being ‘true fans’ of what ‘ulogging’ represents, we can have a grander effect in ensuring that ‘cryptoulogs.com is based on cryptoulogs’. Together, we can grow our user-base autonomously, creating a ‘ulogs’ movement.
As ‘certified uloggers’ become ready to build their noble dreams, we will have a ‘grey-print’ ready, a working ‘product’ in the form of ‘cryptoulogs.com’, that they can replicate. Further relegating the position of ‘money’ in our eco-sphere and in the world at large, humans can now build their noble dreams, in the presence or absence of seed-funding.
The aftermath? Many unique social/content-platforms are born, based on ‘ulogs’; leading to an internet filled with ‘ulogs & uloggers’ (i.e very ‘human’) and a world filled with more ‘human’ shine. ‘Tunnels can find lights therein’.
Glory to Jehovah.
At world level, humans continue to lose value. Perhaps, un-coincidentally the world itself has been modeled to ‘remove value from humans’, distributing this value as such to every other thing, things like ‘bulls/bears, careers, knowledge, clout, money, luxury, crypto-kitties, bots, AI etc’.
In the midst of so-called ‘technological advancement’, the cycle continues.
‘It scary, where the world is headed.’ @surpassinggoogle
‘Blockchain technology’ for instance, starts to become ‘a tool of governance’ or ‘a reward-distributor’; stirring of strife, competition and tension among humans. The reverse can be the case, where ‘blockchain’ is allowed to maintain its ‘unconventional properties’, where ‘blockchain’ is used as a tool to ‘return value to humans’.
Alas, ‘returning value to humans’ just isn’t how the world works; that over the course of time, the same ‘renown’ world-paradigms are replayed on ‘blockchain’ all over again, leaving us with ‘blockchain’ that is static, under-explored, un-evolved.
The same ‘old innovations’ are recycled and replayed on ‘blockchain technology’, in a bid to ‘distribute rewards’ via it, reducing ‘blockchain’s potency in adjusting the world; relegating it to a mere ‘reward-distribution’ tool. Then, ‘blockchain’ becomes known for ‘the price of its cryptocurrency’.
Staying underlyingly ‘conventional’, having been under-explored and under-used, ‘blockchain’ returns to the popular ‘code is law’ standards, governing most innovations and technologies.
Let ‘code’ govern humans!
‘Human capabilities’ are further captured into ‘a boolean’ e.g ‘vote/unvote’ (‘mechanisms favorable for bots’) and on this very basis, ‘human value’ continues to be measured.
Humans lose value!
In turn, ‘blockchain-code governs humans’, making ‘blockchain’ the ‘standard’; the ‘solution-bringer’, the ‘comfort-tool’, the ‘code is law’, the ‘governor’, the ‘reward-distributor’ etc.
The new quest? “The pursuit of a ‘flawless’ blockchain”.
Once, again ‘humans’ lose ‘value’ even among themselves, preferring to compete or trample on one another, in pursuit of “the flawless blockchain”. Alas, every ounce of energy and value goes into advancing its code, its governance, its security etc, taking away from the value and energy that can go into tangibles like ‘social, human evolution, revelation etc’.
Blockchain can only attain its shine, where the humans that it hosts use it as a tool to attain their shine. @surpassinggoogle
Overall, ‘blockchain’ can’t evolve either. Seeking perfection, it iterates and iterates, based on the popularly ‘code is law’, fit for ‘flawless’ bots and unfit for ‘humans’, who are ‘flawed’.
Just when ‘blockchain’ can no longer stand ‘these flawed humans’, the code breaks; a HARDFORK!
Then, humans grow further apart, each one his way as they must pursue this god, for ‘the blockchain must be flawless’.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘blockchain’ can’t even scale.
“Steem is better than Hive. Hive is better than Steem”.
“You aren’t on Steem, you are the enemy. You are on Hive, you are the enemy”.
Once again, ‘value’ is taken from ‘humans’ and distributed to ‘blockchain’ as well. The cycle that permeates the world stays intact.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘blockchain’ is loses all its ‘unconventionality’, becoming established mostly for its ‘reward-distribution properties’. Its success becomes measured in terms of ‘bulls or bears’.
Nevertheless, ‘blockchain’ is no ordinary tool.
When used in ‘un-ordinary’ ways, e.g ‘as a tool to return value to humans’, it isn’t so ‘ordinary’ after all, for ‘humans are un-ordinary’.
It is true that by today’s standard, even as the world is said to be advancing, humans continue to grow ‘ordinary’ and it is no coincidence.
“There is a growing rarity in the ‘great men’ industry. We fix this rarity, we surpass google.” @surpassinggoogle
‘A blockchain’ that rendezvous humans, is bare and immutable, has a reward-mechanism that incites humans to evolve incessantly; that is no ordinary tool!
For instance, what do the likes of ‘Facebook or Google’ do exactly, to be capable of influencing the globe and holding it accountable? They rendezvous humans!
Providing users with seeming ‘comfort-tool after comfort-tool’, they gather humans. Collectively, they can mine of these humans, taking control of their ‘mine’ and what is contained a ‘human’ mine exactly? ‘Identity, spirit, genes, response to stimuli, virtues etc’. Powerful stuff!
They get to know you more than you know yourself, in such a way that you aren’t capable of knowing anything about them. As a result, they influence you continuously and they can hold you accountable too.
‘Blockchain’ affords you the luxury of knowing about the world as much as it knows about you. It gathers people too, recording excerpts resulting from ‘human evolution’ and it does so in a public and immutable fashion. If you doubt the power in that, think thrice!
Alas, ‘blockchain’ isn’t so powerful by itself. ‘It is no god’! It is simply ‘a tool’, usable to world-adjusting effect or ‘just a tool’.
We can use ‘blockchain’ as a tool to ‘mine our human’, as a tool to ‘return value to human’ and this is what we want to accomplish on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, introducing the art of ulogging to a ‘cryptocurrency’ world.
Why Have We Chosen Ulogs As The Content-Base For Cryptoulogs.com?
The ‘u’ in ‘ulog’ stands for ‘you’.
- Everyone can ulog.
- Ulogging has a ‘world-adjusting’ element.
- Ulogs shine forth humans.
- A ulog is down-to-earth in nature.
- It is peer-to-peer-like.
- It allows humans to retain their human.
- It is revealing in nature. (Uloggers ‘mine their human’, ulogging their very elements into their ulogs.)
- Based on ulogs, everyone can curate, consume and promote ‘content’, irrespective of its niche.
- The world knows of ‘blogs or vlogs; the world needs to know about ‘ulogs’.
- As a paradigm, ‘ulogging’ can integrate into any existing concept, activity, innovation, enterprise or niche.
- ‘Ulogs’ is a blockchain-born innovation.
- Ulogging can constitute an indispensable use-case for ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’.
- It can create the content-base for a ‘new internet’, one filled with humans.
- In the evolution of its concept, it took cognizance every(any)one.
- It can emanate uloggers globally.
- Ulogs can go on to be popular.
All innovations emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, will be very ‘content-based’. Our content-base? Ulogs!
Even as a word, ‘Ulogs’ can go on to become mainstream, known by the globe as its own form of content similar to ‘Blogs or Vlogs’.
Underlyingly, ‘ulogs’ has a ‘surpassinggoogle’ paradigm. Serving the internet with ulogs, we can fill it with humans, reshaping it. We can even create a ‘new internet’, one based on ulogs.
Where we have created an indispensable product on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we can begin to propose to every existing social-outlet on the internet to add a tab to their user-interface called ‘ulogs’.
People can eventually have ‘domain-names’ based on the TLD ‘.ulog’ e.g ‘https://terry.ulog‘.
Ulogs can hold the first page of google for the search-query ‘ulogs’, which is already the case.
Type in the search-query ‘Ulogs’ into google!
Being a blockchain-born innovation, as ‘ulogging’ becomes mainstream, it can help showcase blockchain technology as an ‘indispensable technology’, revealing yet another unique use-case for it.
As ‘ulogs’ becomes known by everyone, many will begin ulogging. In the ‘art of ulogging’, they will incessantly ‘mine their human, tapping into their shine. The resulting ‘ulogs’ will compliment what exists of ‘information’ (currently based on ‘blogs and vlogs). In turn, ‘knowledge’ is made ‘whole’, better-tangible to the collective evolution of the world. The world begins to be re-restored towards ‘the image of the Creator’.
We begin to attain a world where ‘humanity is the brother next to you‘; everyone redirected to the Creator Jehovah.
‘Cryptoulogs’ are ‘cryptocurrency-related ulogs’.
Ulogs are an unconventional form of content. A ulog is simple in nature. Everyone can ulog. As importantly, everyone can consume, curate and promote ulogs.
‘Cryptocurrency’ as we have it today is a complex niche. This niche, currently based on ‘blogs & vlogs’, is not participate-able-in by everyone. For instance, not everyone can blog or vlog about ‘cryptocurrency’, neither can everyone consume, curate or promote cryptocurrency-related blogs or vlogs.
Nevertheless, the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’ is tangible to the collective evolution of the world. ‘Content-evolution’ in the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’ is essential to the shaping of the internet.
At this stage, it is important to establish that we now have tools, to affect the ‘content-predicament’ that affects the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’.
Tools such as ‘blockchain and cryptocurrency’ can be used to remove ‘barriers-to-entry’ from ‘content-related activities’ pertaining to the niche ‘cryptocurrency’. How effectively have we used these tools?
‘Ulogs’ is a blockchain-born innovation. As mentioned earlier, ‘everyone can ulog’.
‘A cryptocurrency-niche based on ulogs’ and everyone can suddenly participate!’
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, everyone can create, consume, curate and promote ‘cryptocurrency-related content’ because based on ‘ulogs’, the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’ is simple!
A ulog about ‘cryptocurrency’ is called a ‘cryptoulog’. Cryptocurrency-related ulogs are ‘cryptoulogs’.
A cryptoulog doesn’t have to be perfect. However, it has to contain ‘an evolving version of U’. On that level at least, everyone can relate.
Unlike a blog or vlog, that generally possesses a ‘perfect outlook’, you can document your ‘un-crypto-savviness, hassle-stories, your rekt-escapades, even your crypto-drafts’ within your ‘cryptoulogs’.
In your cryptoulogs, you won’t need to resource media from the internet. You can create each excerpt of your ‘cryptoulog’ fresh, regardless of how un(dis)talented it turns out.
Now, imagine ‘a cryptocurrency content-sharing platform made up of cryptoulogs’, where ‘content’ is dynamic and ever-refreshing, one filled with ‘fresh pieces of human’ daily. Imagine a ‘cryptocurrency social-media platform made up of uloggers’. Imagine a cryptocurrency platform where every ‘Bitcoin-logo or ETH-meme’ is created anew, carrying the touch of human. Imagine an entire crypto-sphere, even ‘anonymity’ carries that stamp of ‘human’. Well, if you can’t imagine it, visit ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to see and experience it.
Indeed, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will constitute a thing a beauty, creating a ‘grey-print’ that others can replicate. It will create a crypto-sphere of ‘revelation’, highlighting further the beauty of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ in terms of ‘returning value to humans’.
Cryptoulogs.com will invite participation from ‘everyone’, rather than ‘from millions’.
Here are other reasons why ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be based on cryptoulogs:
- A ulog is un-ordinary. A cryptoulog is un-ordinary too!
- To better evolve the concept of ‘ulogs’.
- A create a grey-print ‘ulog-based platform’ that people can replicate, when building their ‘ulog-based projects’.
- To add a layer of reputability to the world of ‘cryptocurrency’. (In the art of cryptoulogging, people ‘mine their human’, becoming better versions of themselves.)
- To celebrate humans or ‘return value to humans’, in the face of ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’, a niche with so much hype.
- To propagate ‘ulogs’ into the world, starting with the ‘cryptocurrency-world’.
- To create a crypto-sphere where ‘anonymity’ maintains its intrinsic value.
Your boy Terry, whether bulls or bears.
Would you like to help with building Cryptoulogs? Are you a programmer? Contact me via '[email protected]'.