June 10, 2020
The Weekly Summary - Issue 9.1 - Personal Finance Extended Edition
1. Take a free text message course on Personal Finance.
2. The financial freedom formula is a combination of “...frugality, multiplied by simplicity, compounded by patience."
3. “Financial freedom is a mental, emotional, and educational process.” - Robert Kiyosaki
4. Old school versus new school UK banks, how long does it take to open an account?
5. Buyer beware of college financing through income-sharing agreements.
6. Shark Tank superstar investor Kevin O'Leary would be doing this side hustle if he had to.
7. Treat your side hustle like a business.
8. Sell more with these sales tips.
9. Apple Card customers can skip their next monthly payment.
Ideas and information presented in my articles are for educational purposes only and not intended to be investment advice. Investments in the stock market and cryptocurrency could be speculative and volatile, and result in money loss. Always conduct your own research. You may want to obtain independent legal, financial, taxation and/or other professional advice in respect to any information from this content. I may mention products or services and some of those products are affiliate links that reward me.