Being the most powerful blockchain requires them to be Environmental Compliant. I am proud to share that Telos Network adheres to the global policies that reduce Carbon Emission and Energy Utilization. Thus, Anti-Global Warming activities indeed, are included their priorities.
I know two separate mind-blowing statements should never be in one title but I can't seem to let this pass by your attention if I will just be focusing on the epic reward pool alone and not include the Telos Network as the greenest blockchain now that we have acquired this info.
Major Topics For Today:
1. 150,000 TLOS Trading Competition Reward in KuCoin:
A total of almost $32,250 in TLOS Prize for a trading competition is indeed mind-blowing. Let's check Kucoin's tweet about this activity:
To celebrate Telos (TLOS) being listed on KuCoin, we will be launching a listing campaign together with the TLOS project to give away a reward pool of 150,000 TLOS to qualified KuCoin users. We are all delighted with the intro tagline stated by KuCoin that Telos focuses on Real World Applications because this is extremely a fact. #RealWorldReady
If you don't have a KuCoin Account yet to start trading, please consider signing up to my referral link:
Here's how it works:
Activity 1: Deposit to KuCoin, Get Your 50 TLOS！
During the campaign period, the first 400 users who have a net deposit volume (deposits - withdrawals) that reaches 500 TLOS will get 50 TLOS each!
*KuCoin will rank the users based on the time their net deposit volume reaches 500 TLOS.
Activity 2: Seize the Top 30 Ranks, Fight for the 100,000 TLOS Prize Pool!
The top 30 accounts with the highest trading volume (buys + sells) of TLOS on KuCoin will win a share of 100,000 TLOS!
The rewards will be distributed as follows:
Activity 3: Participation Rewards: Win a Share of a 30,000 TLOS Prize Pool!
Users who have a TLOS trading volume (buys + sells) of 1,500 TLOS or more on KuCoin, pass KYC 1 and add the TLOS/USDT and TLOS/BTC trading pairs to their Favorites List will evenly split a 30,000 TLOS prize pool.
- Net Deposit Volume: deposits - withdrawals;
- Trading Volume: buys + sells;
- The Sub-Accounts and Master Account will be treated as the same account when participating in the TLOS activity;
- Winners of Activity 2 will not be eligible to receive the participation reward (Activity 3);
- KuCoin will update the top 10 rankings of Activity 2 before 13:00 on June 21, 2021 (UTC). The final rankings will be updated within 5 working days of the campaign ending;
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days of the campaign ending;
- The trading activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, self-dealing, etc., the platform will cancel the qualification of the participants. KuCoin reserves all rights to exercise at its sole discretion to define if the transaction behavior is counted as cheating behavior and determine whether to cancel the participation qualification of a user. The final decision made by KuCoin is with legal binding force to all participants who participated in the competition. Users hereby confirm that their registration and use of KuCoin is voluntary and is not forced, interfered with, or influenced by KuCoin in any way.
From the Telos Community, here is a heart-felt message:
2. Telos Network, The Greenest Blockchain
Despite of having this powerful technology, especially if the EVM is already on mainnet, The Telos Network as a blockchain still doesn't move away from the fact that we need to care for Mother Earth and reserve its natural resources for future generations to come and enjoy. Many of us for sure are extremely cautious of not contributing to our ozone layer not getting depleted or innovating how to conserve energy as well.
This is another edge that we are indeed proud of!
Telos Network is a major carbon neutral blockchain which builds a better, yet sustainable future.
Telos is also The ESG Blockchain
ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance which is a criterion for the world of business and investing. This is a form of research body to develop recommendations by the United Nations dated back when Secretary-General Kofi Annan still leads.
A recent analysis found that energy consumption estimates of Telos are lower than any major competitor, even Visa! If estimates were not enough, the community is currently undergoing an initiative of performing an audit of energy consumption and CO2 generation, based on detailed reports from all network validators. This will allow users to accurately predict their energy usage and mitigate it through community approved carbon credit purchases. These be made through Telos-based initiatives such as SEEDS, LocalScale, Corcorocoin projects, with the goal of providing the gold standard of environmental transparency in the blockchain industry.
And to sum it all up:
Check the numbers and tell us what you think.
This is actually our response to Elon Musk's plead to everyone around the world to be cautious in Energy Consumption:
This statement hyped everyone in the crypto-sphere out:
We, in the community are abiding to this reasonable call not only for profitability's sake but also to be responsible citizens of this planet. We are also encouraging fellow blockchain enthusiasts to show your concern to our mother nature just like us in the Telos community.
If you really cannot help yourself not to use Bitcoin and Ethereum then we have pBTC and pETH (pTokens). Try this for almost zero fees unlike when you do your transactions on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Check it out here:
On the upcoming days, we will share a detailed post about how Telos is being compliant with the world standards across all aspects.
As a thank you for the support you are giving us, we have shared a GiveAway of 500 TLOS to a lucky winner from the ones who will support the tweet!
If you consider yourself as having a huge concern about the ENVIRONMENT, then join Telos NOW!
To read more about my posts on Telos Network and its dApps: Check this blog compilation I have here in Publish0x:
And a lot more if you click that link and scroll down even further.
If you think you can do these kinds of write-ups, please let me know as I always share each of my posts to social media especially after they just got newly published. Click this referral link and apply to become an author. I also encourage my fellow Telos community members to create their own accounts here as well.
I am Fycee, an APPICS dApp Senior Ambassador and one of the Telos Community Marketing Team. Not sharing a financial advice but let's always Do Your Own Research (DYOR)