It's hard to believe we're into March already - time surely does fly!
Another week has passed so lets look at the metrics
Week 28 - Not a huge change, I withdrew some starbits and my next 100k which will be in this week will go to packs and the process will begin again.
Lets start with the basics
- Missions completed - 43 missions over the week but more Long local tour missions I think.
- Cards owned - no change but there will be soon as I'll be buying another 100k set of packs soon;
- Starbits - 87,119 - withdrew 100k and the next 100k will be packs shortly and then I'll repeat the process;
- Skill/Fans/Ego - Maintaining a good balance between ego and skill which is good;
- Level 84 - still a level a week!
- Rank - up to 367 - Must have managed more minutes this week as not much else changed.
- Music Lesson - No change as no new "Production" cards;
- Illegal Busking - No change as no new cards.
Current Strategy and considerations
- Quest Rotation - Millionaire/Local Minitour Support when I can or on recharge, Production Lesson if possible, Pizza & Repeat - no change here.
- Withdraw/investing - the 100k/100k process where I withdraw some and reinvest some seems to feel comfortable to me so I'll continue doing that for the timebeing.
And that sums things up for another week - let me know in the comments if you have any thoughts.
If this all sounds fun to you the join up (my referral link is below or you could just go to the game directly).
And if you're interested in any of the other sites I've been working with links are below:
Faucets and Mining
Thanks for reading and have fun with your crypto!