From missing a week previously to being a bit late this week - got to get back on schedule with the RisingStar Record and keep that Music Career going.
Another week (and a couple of days) has passed and not too much has changed - or has it? Lets see what the metrics say:
Week 27 - A bit of a change as I got to the 200k starbit mark and withdrew a bit and purchased a 12 pack.
Lets start with the basics
- Missions completed - 60 missions over the week
- Cards owned - purchased a 12 pack and got 36 cards. 23 were unique. Also picked up a giveaway at some point but dont recall what. All in all, good to have more cards.
- Starbits - 106,992 - Got to love starbits millionaire as it means you can keep earning those bits really fast. Much better than the grind before it!
- Skill/Fans/Ego - Maintaining a good balance between ego and skill which is good.
- Level 83 - still a level a week or so.
- Rank - Went down to 437 - so hard to climb the ranks!
- Music Lesson - No change as no new "Production" cards
- Illegal Busking - 1-175 now, a slight increase due to the new cards - great!
Current Strategy and considerations
- Quest Rotation - Millionaire/Local Minitour Support when I can or on recharge, Production Lesson if possible, Pizza & Repeat - no change here.
- Withdraw/investing - plan is to save 200k at a time, withdraw 100k for other use and spend 100k on packs. One edition of that's been done now and nice to have something that is earning but also being able to grow it a bit too.
And that sums things up for another week - let me know in the comments if you have any thoughts.
If this all sounds fun to you the join up (my referral link is below or you could just go to the game directly).
And if you're interested in any of the other sites I've been working with links are below:
Faucets and Mining
Thanks for reading and have fun with your crypto!