If you have an old wallet of Stratis , then you should now that the latest Wallet is Core wallet RC2.0
Steps to follow for those with ELECTRUM WALLET :
- (1) Recover private keys in Electrum Wallet. Go to Wallet -> Private Keys -> Export Enter password Save the .CSV file somewhere on your computer where you can find it. Make sure nobody reads/has access to this file because your private keys are on there
- (2) Clean installation of Stratis-QT 18.104.22.168: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v22.214.171.124 If previously installed, make clean by: Go to %appdata%/Stratis and delete everything except the file called "wallet.dat"
- (3) Add stratis.conf in the %appdata%/Stratis directory. In this conf file add the nodes that you find for /Stratis:126.96.36.199/ on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!network Make sure QT-wallet starts to sync with the network
- (4) Import private keys from step-1 Open the CSV files you saved from Electrum earlier. You will see that this contains two colums: address and private key. The private keys is what you need. In Qt, go to Help -> Debug Window -> Console In the terminal window type: importprivkey "private key" and repeat that step for every private key in the files. After you've done all the addresses and Qt is completely synced, you should see all funds in Qt.
- (5) Send recovered funds to a new wallet on Stratis-Core : https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisCore/releases/tag/188.8.131.52-RC2
Don't forget that you need to make a new WALLET and you will have new addresses in CORE !!
For QT wallet :
If you didn't update your wallet and you have funds blocked in Stratis QT Wallet with 0 connections , here are the steps to follow to recover them.Thanks to Dev0tion here are the steps that you need to follow :
If you want to get funds out of QT wallet and move them to NEW CORE wallet you need to follow these steps:
- be sure to have the latest version of QT wallet . You can download it from here : https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v184.108.40.206
- Open notepad and add the following :
Save the file under the name : stratis.conf (be sure to be .conf and not .conf.txt)
Then move the file to : %appdata%/Stratis (overwrite it ) .
While you do this , make sure that your wallet is closed. Open the wallet again after you added the file.
Please find a guide for migration from QT to Core : https://stratisplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Migrating-to-Stratis-Core.pdf
Please note that QT and Core can't work in same time . Be sure to open them one by one and not in same time !
Core being a HD wallet, you need to transfer your coins from QT ( is not working to move wallet.dat file from QT to CORE ).
Once that more of 95% holders move to Core , Cold staking will be activated. You can check progress for Cold Staking here
You can always check what IP’s are online! Just check this link
tips in strat : Sjw4y1Hh4gCSTMgGWttzzbnimwRcwadH6S