If you're using Stratis Core wallet 1.x.x version then sometimes you may encounter a peer connection error.
Please find below the video that it will help you to add more connections to your wallet and to sync it without any issues.
Steps to follow :
- 1. Open wallet and log in
- 2. Open browser and paste in it : http://localhost:37221/swagger/index....
- 3. Go to Connection Manager and press " GET"
- 4.In the right corner press : "try it out"
- 5.On field command write : add
- 6.In ENDPOINT FIELD add one by one IP : 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199
- 7. After you put 1 IP press Blue button "EXECUTE" , and then again EXECUTE
- 8.Repeat the steps with ip and execute
- 9 Watch on your wallet if you get any connections
- 10. That's all !
There's also a new wallet in beta testing : https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisCore/releases/tag/188.8.131.52-RC2
Problems for peers are resolved in RC184.108.40.206
Tips in strat :