If you are looking for information on where to buy Tron coin with USD, then you have come to the right place. This article will also tell you what Tron cryptocurrency is, Tron TRX news for today, and how to buy Tron with credit card on StealthEX. So let’s find out more about Tron TRX.
What Is Tron Cryptocurrency?
Tron is a decentralized, blockchain platform which allows a viable and simple content sharing. It was built to help in creating decentralized internet where dApps as well as complex protocols can be freely developed and utilized via smart contracts.
TRX is a utility token of the Tron platform. Today Tron coin is better known for being an outstandingly fast and efficient cryptocurrency. The platform can complete 2,000 transactions every second, making it one of the fastest on the market. More than that, there are no transaction fees for TRX. That’s why it’s used as a payment method on PayPal.
Tron TRX History In Short
- Tron crypto was developed by Justin Sun in 2017. Justin established a non-profit organization called Tron Foundation and gathered a dedicated team of Singaporian enthusiasts who later created Tron TRX. By the way, Justin Sun is a protégé of Alibaba founder, Jack Ma. Sun has connections with such conglomerates as Alibaba and Ripple and he was listed for Asian “30 under 30” Forbes list.
- In 2017 the Tron ICO raised $70 million, investors got it in exchange for their BTC and ETH tokens. During those times the TRX price was only $0.0019 when today Tron coin price is $0.08839.
- By 2018 TRON had already been in the Top-10 cryptocurrencies, making it possible for TRX crypto to migrate to their own blockchain rather than staying an ERC-20 token. Since then there is a unique TRON blockchain with its native TRX coin. Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism secures the blockchain, which allows earning of passive income for staking.
- As for 2021 TRX is number 24 on the list of largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
What Is Tron TRX News For Today?
In the future Tron aims to fulfill the initial mission and become the tool of content ownership in the decentralized internet. Also, gaming platforms are on the roadmap which is expected to ‘change gaming industry’. Meanwhile, artists and content creators can freely release any kind of content via this blockchain and distribute any kind of digital asset in the form of ICO.
Where To Buy Tron Coin With USD?
To buy TRX coin, it’s better to access StealthEX. It allows you to purchase this crypto with fiat money (EUR, USD, RUB, GBP). StealthEX is a convenient and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange. The process is private, and everyone can buy this digital asset instantly without worrying about their anonymity and safety of their digital assets.
How To Buy Tron With Credit Card?
To start this process, a user just has to:
- Switch from Swap Crypto to the Buy Crypto section.
- Select a fiat currency, for example, USD, from the left drop-down list and TRX coin from the right list of coins.
- Enter the amount of fiat money he wants to exchange. Then the estimated amount of Tron that a user will receive appears in the right column.
- Press the START EXCHANGE button.
As the second step, you need to provide the Tron recipient address. The recipient address must match the cryptocurrency you are going to receive. Remember to double-check the information you enter prior to the exchange as the transaction you make cannot be canceled.
As soon as you have carefully checked all the details, you can press the NEXT button and you will be redirected to the CONFIRMATION page with the information about the exchange.
Here you can revise the address provided and the amount of TRX cryptocurrency you will receive.
Pressing the NEXT button you will be redirected to the Exchange page.
Before purchasing crypto, read the Terms of Service of StealthEX and agree with them. By doing this, you confirm that you understand that our platform is not responsible for any claims, damages, or costs arising from your use of Mercuryo services.
The Mercury Service
After pressing the PROCEED WITH THE EXCHANGE button, the Mercury service will be opened inside the StealtEX interface.
Firstly, agree with the Terms of Service provided by Mercuryo and click Buy.
If you purchase crypto via Mercuryo for the first time, you have to verify your identity. You aren’t required to go through this procedure again if you’ve already used these services.
To verify your identity, you need to provide your phone number, email, enter confirmation codes that you’ve got to your phone and email. Then insert your personal info, including your first name, last name and date of birth.
After that, provide your card details, such as your card number, expiry date, cardholder name with capital letters and click Buy.
Mercuryo accepts ONLY Visa and MasterCard: virtual, debit and credit cards. Mercuryo holds and immediately withdraws 1 USD to check if your bank card is valid.
If you swap fiat money to crypto via Mercuryo for the first time, you should also pass the KYC procedure. As soon as you complete it, Mercuryo sends crypto to the blockchain address you have indicated earlier.
Completion Of Purchase
After buying crypto, you’ll also receive a letter from our partner Mercuryo to your email with all data about this transaction, including the amount of fiat debited, the amount of crypto sent, Mercuryo ID of the transaction, top-up address.
From here you can either create a new exchange on StealthEX.io or leave the page and check your Tron wallet to be surprised at how fast you got the Tron coin. Usually, the process is quite rapid so you won’t need to wait long.
If you have remaining questions about the StealthEX exchange service you can go to our FAQ section and find all the necessary information there.
We are always ready to give you support if you have any issues with exchanging coins. Our team does our best to protect all members and answer their questions. For all requests message us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are more than welcome to visit StealthEX exchange and see how fast and convenient it is.
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.