With the development of Web3 space, one of the most important requirements for crypto investors and entrepreneurs became the purchase and sale of different coins and tokens. Where and how can you quickly buy, sell and exchange cryptocurrency? On SimpleSwap platform!
SimpleSwap is known as one of the most convenient and easy-to-use instant crypto exchanges today. It cooperates with popular companies such as Kraken, KuCoin, Binance and provides a great choice of crypto – more than 900 coins! Let’s get to know this service.
Benefits of SimpleSwap
Although there are many different crypto exchanges nowadays, SimpleSwap stands out among them. Based on users reviews, we made a list of most favorable features of our service:
- No signup. SimpleSwap does not require registration in order to use its exchange services. To start the exchange process customers just need to choose assets and enter the wallet address – this allows them to quickly deal with cryptocurrency on this site. However, it is worth pointing out that having a customer account makes it possible to participate in a loyalty program and receive bonuses in crypto.
- Simple interface. The platform does not require special professional knowledge. This is an instant exchange service that was created for everyone, so there aren’t any complex charts and an incomprehensible interface in it.
- Variety of assets. The exchange offers a choice of over 900 different coins and tokens. Therefore, this platform works with popular crypto like BTC or SOL, as well as with not so common assets like MASK.
- Up-to-date platform. SimpleSwap has been on the market for 5 years now, and the service is constantly developing, adding new coins and features. SimpleSwap is always keeping an eye on customers' needs in order to fulfill them.
- Cashback. The service offers a Loyalty Program, with which customers can get rewards in BTC for every finished swap.
- Customer support. On SimpleSwap, chat for customer support on the main page works 24/7, managers are always ready to help you solve any issue. Moreover, the service has a well-thought-out FAQ section, as well as its own blog, where users can find useful information about the Crypto World.
- Buying and selling crypto for fiat. Customers can use USD, EUR, GBR and other popular currencies for crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto exchanges.
- Floating and fixed exchange rate. Cryptocurrency rates change literally every second. With the floating rate the final exchange amount will be determined only when the transaction receives all the necessary confirmations in the blockchain. Such uncertainty can be confusing, in this case there’s also a fixed rate option on SimpleSwap. With it you know how much you will receive at the end of the swap from the very beginning.
What else does SimpleSwap offer?
- SWAP token. SimpleSwap is issuing its own SWAP utility token. With it users can participate in a Loyalty Program and receive back up to 0.5% cashback for exchanges. Then customers can collect enough SWAP for upgrading cashback subscription to receive BTC.
- Affiliate Program. Partners get access to different convenient tools like Referral links, API (Application programming interface), Button, Banner, Widget. For example, they can integrate referral link into their blogs or websites. There are nice bonuses for such a partnership, like earning Bitcoin.
- Mobile application. It is possible to make swaps on a desktop computer through a web browser and “on the go” via your mobile phone.
- Ambassador Program. The SimpleSwap ambassadors receive bonuses and privileges for talking about the service on their blogs.
Customers trust SimpleSwap exchange, there are a lot of good reviews and a high rating on Trustpilot. Users often note the simplicity of its interface, favorable rates and pleasant cashback. When creating the site in 2018, the developers focused their work on ease of use, and, according to customer reviews, they succeeded in this task. Follow SimpleSwap on Twitter and YouTube in order to stay on top of new updates and contests of the service.
Have you ever used SimpleSwap exchange? Share your experience in the comments below!