It's been a while since we've held the last writing contest, and the wait is finally over.
The new contest will be focused on technical analysis, and we've named it TA Master. We're looking for authors to submit a technical analysis on a token (cryptocurrency, coin) of their choice. The analysis should be on mid to long term prospects of a token - anything from looking at the weekly to a yearly chart works. Please don't use shorter time frames though - we won't accept submissions focusing on a daily, a 4 hour or an hourly chart.
TA Master Contest Prize Pool - $200 in BAT.
Here's how the $200 in BAT will be distributed (hint: it's the same as for the last contest):
- 1st place receives $100 in $BAT
- 2nd place receives $60 in $BAT
- 3rd place receives $40 in $BAT
TA Master Contest Rules and Deadline.
TA Master Contest Deadline.
The contests starts on Friday, October 25th, and the last submissions will be accepted on Monday, November 4th. We will announce the winners later in the week, by Friday, November 8th.
TA Master Contest Rules:
- Write a mid to long term analysis of the crypto (token) you chose to write a TA on. Any analysis made based on a weekly to a year long chart works, but a daily or a shorter TA won't be accepted.
- Videos are also accepted. You can record a Youtube video, embed it into your article on Publish0x, write a short intro to your analysis, and link to the article from the Youtube video description.
- The article you enter the contest with has to be your own original work. We will not accept copy / pasted, spun or translated submissions.
- When you're done writing the article, please use the tag TA Master, and also include "TA Master" into the article title, so we have an easier time finding your post. Ideally, also use a tag for the token you are writing a TA on.
- Submit your article between Friday, October 25th AND before the deadline on Monday, November 4th.
- That's it!
What if I'm Not an Author?
When you're applying for authorship at https://www.publish0x.com/become simply let us know that the reason for the application is to take part in the TA Master writing contest - we will make sure to check and approve these applications extra fast.
How Will the Winners be Chosen?
We will choose the winners by Friday, November 8th. We will select the articles we find have covered the topic best. In my mind, quality submissions are the articles that:
- Are your own original work.
- Are easy to read and are nicely formatted.
- Follow all of the contest rules.
- Include a comprehensive TA, where the author has covered both the potential upside, and the downside - meaning both the bearish and the bullish scenarios have been covered.
Here's a few TA focused articles previously written on Publish0x that we like:
If you have any question, feel free to ask them in the comments or in our Telegram group.