We're running a quick Twitter contest in which you can win with a correct guess...
UPDATE - December 21st: Here are the 3 Winners of the Contest - $200 in AMPL Rewarded!
Thank you all for taking part in this! You can see how we tweeted out to the winners here.
Here are the links to tweets of the 3 winners:
- 1st place - best guess: $80 in AMPL
- 2nd place - 2nd best guess: $70 in AMPL
- 3rd place - 3rd best guess (but a bit more off the mark): $50 in AMPL
We've contacted the winners on Twitter to get their ERC-20 addresses, so that we can send them the rewards!
Time for Round 2 of 'guess AMPL rebase contest (results of Round 1 can be seen here). Here's how to participate:
1. Reply to this tweet with what % you guess the rebase will be on Friday, 18th December at 2AM UTC (2AM UTC is rebase time!).
2. Guess has to be % to 3 decimal places.
3. Last guess by 6 PM UTC on Dec 17th. Convert the time to your time zone here, or simply count down the time to the rebase here.
4. One guess per user.
Note: If rebase is 0.000%, then we count the next days rebase, until we have either a positive or a negative rebase. Basically, if there is no rebase, the contest rolls over to the next day.
Note: If there's a tie, the reward will be split between multiple users.
- 16th Dec 0.000%
- 15th Dec 0.000%
- 14th Dec 0.000%
- Check full rebase history here.
Our guess for Friday, 2am UTC? A positive 0.572% AMPL rebase.
We will be paying the winners ON-chain (directly to your ETH address) by 21st Dec.
We will contact the winners via DM on Twitter. ALL are welcome to participate!
Tweet to reply under with your guess: https://twitter.com/publish0x/status/1339267637235298307
The previous 'Guess AMPL Rebase' contest (and the winners) can be seen here.
Find out more about Ampleforth and $AMPL here: https://www.ampleforth.org/
Calculate your AMPLs worth over time here: https://amplcalc.app/
Earn $AMPL for Reading and Writing - join Publish0x here.